C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
... certainly the end. I like reminding myself, that everyone has an exit date, whichever way we may be leaving.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that the peace of non-existence will come someday certainly is the closest thing to a relief, the thought of permanently ceasing to exist is all that comforts me. In my case I'd always see it as preferable to cease existing than to suffer in this meaningless existence there was never a need for in the first place. All that existing is, is just a process of waiting around to die, we are all slowly dying, destined only for nothingness.

Reactions: sserafim
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
The fact that the peace of non-existence will come someday certainly is the closest thing to a relief, the thought of permanently ceasing to exist is all that comforts me. In my case I'd always see it as preferable to cease existing than to suffer in this meaningless existence there was never a need for in the first place. All that existing is, is just a process of waiting around to die, we are all slowly dying, destined only for nothingness.
I feel this so deeply. The one thing that comforts me is knowing that one day, whenever that is, I will cease to exist.

Reactions: sserafim