divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Makes me want to die its not logical. Anyone else feel this way? Little things that shouldnt be a big deal like a dish breaking is the end of the world..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: yyytry, destinationlosangel, limeoctave and 18 others
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Me too. It feels so dumb, but even just being told I put something away in the wrong place makes my skin crawl & me feel like I want to drop dead

• Hugs
Reactions: yyytry, pthnrdnojvsc, cowboypants and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Me too. It feels so dumb, but even just being told I put something away in the wrong place makes my skin crawl & me feel like I want to drop dead
Same!

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
me 2. a friend just hung up on me and they were polite about it but now i feel like the most worthless boring person in the world

• Aww..
Reactions: Mersault and divinemistress36
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Emotional disregulation sucks. The self-blame over every little thing just adds to the steamy pile of shit.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Josh007

Josh007

The number zero is feeling lonely...
Nov 30, 2020
Yes, I think it's because subconsciously we're not well. So it all comes to the surface in random ways. >:(

• Aww..
noreallynotmarcy

noreallynotmarcy

Jun 28, 2024
Makes me want to die its not logical. Anyone else feel this way? Little things that shouldnt be a big deal like a dish breaking is the end of the world..
I spent two weeks wanting to end it because I thought that my peers in my grad program had already graduated, leaving me behind. Turns out none of them did. There's a technicality where you can still "graduate" without having to write your thesis. I feel fine now. Creative, driven. It just sucks because I was on a single course straight to ending my life. I can't stand emotional flip-flopping.

• Hugs
Reactions: Josh007 and divinemistress36
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
yeah you are not alone. but I had that issue my entire life. small things affect me TOO MUCH.
my mother say I'm "sensitive" and I'm like "yeah... but only to BAD stuff". If I were sensitive to good stuff it would be great... but I'm not. FUCK THIS.

and now... yeah. small things not only affect me but makes me want to die more and more.

specially benzo symptoms.... but those aren't small. they are there to remind me over and over again "you will never get better, your brain was destroyed... it was born weak"

So I'm actually waiting for the moment I can finally kill myself... because that would mean the destruction of this brain... and I REALLY WANT DO THAT. TO DESTROY THIS MIND.

when life gives you lemo---- FUCK YOU BITCH, I DON'T WANT YOU (life) LET ME DIE IN PEACE

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and sensitiveguy
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Yeah, I notice it, my brain or emotions are not stable. I feel delighted sometimes and depressed other times. So emotions aren't reliable for suicidals. I inherently want to commit suicide, whether I am happy or sad.

Also, I don't like to logicalize it because I believe the universe is irrational thus we should reintegration back to it.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
yeah you are not alone. but I had that issue my entire life. small things affect me TOO MUCH.
my mother say I'm "sensitive" and I'm like "yeah... but only to BAD stuff". If I were sensitive to good stuff it would be great... but I'm not. FUCK THIS.

and now... yeah. small things not only affect me but makes me want to die more and more.

specially benzo symptoms.... but those aren't small. they are there to remind me over and over again "you will never get better, your brain was destroyed... it was born weak"

So I'm actually waiting for the moment I can finally kill myself... because that would mean the destruction of this brain... and I REALLY WANT DO THAT. TO DESTROY THIS MIND.

when life gives you lemo---- FUCK YOU BITCH, I DON'T WANT YOU (life) LET ME DIE IN PEACE
Benzo withdrawl is hell

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yep,like everything pisses me off. If whatever I'm doing doesn't go perfectly I'm livid. And I don't know why.

rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
Oh yeah, I've felt this.

When you're already at the edge the small things become so much worse. You've already got your hands full dealing with everything else and anything on top of that is just aggrivating.

It's reasonable when you think of it that way, even though I have felt embarrassed over it before.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If someone is on the verge of breakdown, any small problem can be a gigantic tragedy.

At this point, I also have a mind made of cardboard.
I feel pitifully weak.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ligottian, destinationlosangel, LifeIsBS and 1 other person
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
If someone is on the verge of breakdown, any small problem can be a gigantic tragedy.

At this point, I also have a mind made of cardboard.
I feel pitifully weak.
same, sometimes it affects me so bad that i must hurt myself physically to calm myself. other times i don't feel a thing even when something big happens.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Agon321
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
feel the exact same. any minor inconvenience and i just feel like i can't be bothered. that i rather be dead in that moment than deal with it.

Reactions: Ligottian, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
feel the exact same. any minor inconvenience and i just feel like i can't be bothered. that i rather be dead in that moment than deal with it.
There is no reason to put up with any suffering or to do anything

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
No, minor inconveniences don't bother me. What bothers me is waking up every morning reminded that my spouse left me. Nothing's better 7 months later. In fact worse. Now not even drinking is enjoyable. For ne a minor inconvenience is having to hop on a bus to go to useless therapy, because seeing people also reflames my severe social anxiety.

• Aww..
destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Experienced
Feb 16, 2024
yes my tolerance has gone down. I can completely empathize with u

• Hugs
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Absolutely! The smallest thing going wrong can trigger a panic attack or something close. Misplacing things like my wallet or keys are biggies. And I'm always anticipating things going wrong.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Absolutely! The smallest thing going wrong can trigger a panic attack or something close. Misplacing things like my wallet or keys are biggies. And I'm always anticipating things going wrong.
Same its so uncomfortable