• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rushia124

rushia124

Looking for a suicide partner
Mar 23, 2023
Its been years since i started thinking about ctb but every time i think about it, more and more it make sense to do it.
My therapist told me to do exercises and having a good sleeping schedule but it didnt help. What can i do ?

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe therapy to be a scam designed to profit from people's suffering so no wonder that isn't helpful.
But you cannot expect other people to tell you what to do, it has to be a personal decision and the whole point of this site is for people to make decisions for themselves. Of course it's very much understandable just wishing to be gone though, as feeling trapped in this world really can be so tiring and awful.

Reactions: rushia124
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Its been years since i started thinking about ctb but every time i think about it, more and more it make sense to do it.
My therapist told me to do exercises and having a good sleeping schedule but it didnt help. What can i do ?
Didn't help me either

death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
I took counselling sessions and the therapist just kept telling me to do breathing exercises while I kepy telling her that shit doesn't work!