CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not knoe do say what all day new type suffer tod not even able forum writr, prev illne finish say cool happ only see new one come this life real awful not mention add all proces damage injury, illne go illne come

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: asterisk3, Dissappointed, Jarni and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are a WONDERFUL, kind and caring person, and I cried reading your post as you and me, car crash injuries for life, completely messed up I am, we are family as we both are together in this.

I want you to fully know that you are such a loving person, every time I read one of your posts, I am GOD smacked. as far as just how caring and kind you are, 100% being honest, never any B.S. with me ever.

You are part of my family here, always will be, and you are loved and cared for here.

Lots of love and beautiful weather to/for you.

Walter

Always have worn my heart on my sleeve and always will

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jarni, Forever Sleep, Fulminare and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I just wish there was some way to get people who are around you to treat you in a more caring way so that you could feel a little better at least.

• Love
Reactions: Dissappointed, Jarni, whywere and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from this hellish world as it really sounds like you have suffered so much. It's so incredibly awful how all this endless suffering exists and how this life can torture people so much. Just knowing that what you go through will just continue to get worse as time goes on really can be so horrible. We shouldn't have to feel so trapped here, it would be ideal if we had the option of N available for us to instantly end all of the torment, it's tragic how that isn't the reality for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere