Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
I am so sick and tired of this shit. Every day just blends together it's so monotonous and unbearable how the fuck can anyone manage to live such a boring uneventful life without wanting to kill themselves? There is literally nothing about each day that's unique. No one to talk to and no places to go I'm literally just "surviving" every day and not living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, kuchenn1238, bluebird16 and 9 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I could've wrote that a while back but I let my shit go on too long. Now my meaningless life is somehow bearable. I should've checked out a long time ago.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Its just on repeat. Wake up, make money, feed yourself, go to bathroom, do chores, distract yourself with something to pass time, then back to sleep. Then do this all over again the next day. We repeat this for many decades, just to eventually get sick and die

I also wonder how many "regular" people in society are actually miserable, but put on a fake appearance they are happy. Since for the most part, thats kind of what most people go through in their daily routines

Sure, there are some people who are able to have it a bit more fun and interesting, whether its because they have more money, or more quality friends/ family to go through this process with

But feels like majority of the world is stuck at full time jobs for many decades, so they're mainly just living for the weekends. How is that appealing at all

I also wonder how there are not more people complaining or venting about this type of life, and instead make us seem like the crazy ones for reacting to it

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Doz, Hollowman and 4 others
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
A lot of people rely on one or several mind-altering substances, often with plenty of delusions, genuinely believing unscientific lies as their core values, embracing cognitive dissonance and false nonsense to make life seem like more than it is. Ignorance truly is bliss, the stupid are the ones that suffer the least.

Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman and Joarga
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Sure, there are some people who are able to have it a bit more fun and interesting, whether its because they have more money, or more quality

...and therein lies the problem. In a capitalistic society, it's a zero sum game. For the most part - wealth, power and privilege is attained by taking advantage of others.

Reactions: sserafim and sanction
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Its mainly just work, work, work so can pay rent or mortgage, to not end up homeless, and to buy food and basic necessities so we don't starve

Then finally when it is not work, it is doing chores, running errands, or fixing different problems

Whats left is always the same thing. Go somewhere to "eat". Or go somewhere for a walk, to check out the scenery/ environment. Or find something to watch or listen to. Or chat with another human. Otherwise it is sit there and do nothing

The "pleasures" we get, compared to the constant workload and struggles, simply doesn't balance at all. The negative parts outweigh the positive parts by A LOT, so any sort of pleasure we get, simply doesn't justify the amount of struggles it took, just to have that temporary moment of basic pleasure

Before you know it, its always back to work, chores, and stress again, in order to survive

Majority of our lives is spent slaving away at some job or worrying about money

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Doz, NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also certainly tired of suffering in this existence. To me existence is so dreadful, meaningless and burdensome, I find it so cruel how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option even know none of us consented to any of this in the first place, for me it'd be such a relief to have the option to fall into an dreamless and eternal sleep.

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890