Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wouldn't want to be any less intelligent than i already am so no although it could be cool if you could be an animal for a day like a cat or dog

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Surer its sounds awesome to be an animal. But im not surer if that is a solution. Since if i were to become an animal i would not have a my own mind anymore. Its like too become an animal need us to die in the process. And if we dont and remember our self. Life would be all about survival. Only to be able to focus on finding food and staying away from foes. And if i were a cat. I would be awesome in the start. But it would be really boring. Surer you would probably have a owner that would care about you. But it would in the end be like a prison. yes you can go out but in the end you need food and water to survive. And you are stuck in the house you are in. So in my opinion even if i became an animal i would still end up suffering. Because life is unfair. And nothing will ever chance that.
Life for humans is also all about survival. Adulthood is about working to survive. People work to make money in order to pay to exist. Existence costs money and people need to afford it. Housecats don't have to worry about survival; they have everything provided for them. It's humans who have to work for everything. They need to put effort in to get basic needs (food, shelter and water), which should be human rights. Society should provide everyone with the basics, but because it's selfish, it doesn't and it forces people to have to work and pay for them

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I was born an anglerfish male instead of a human male. At least in that scenario I would have a high chance of finding a mate hundreds of times larger than me that I can latch onto like a parasite only to eventually become a lifeless husk and remained attached to the female as a vestigial sex-organ.
Hell yea

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Life for humans is also all about survival. Adulthood is about working to survive. People work to make money in order to pay to exist
The average person has a lower chance of being eaten alive, starving, dying as an infant, etc than the average human, I think. 🤷 I'd rather be an average human than an average mouse or rabbit.

P

Pachuri

Aug 25, 2024
As a child I had a vivid dream that I was a sparrow - flying away never to return.
I think I might like to be a person again, but barring that some sort of migratory bird.

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
No, I do not. Every other species we know of is much less intelligent than us and I would never wish to exchange the ability to live as a human with anything less than that. If it was something more than that, let's say, something involving species way more advanced than us, then that would be a different question, but anything on Earth would involve a strict "No" as an answer.