nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
this is a rather odd question but a concept i struggle with deeply. i remember vividly the moment in childhood when i realized i couldn't "grow up" to be a cat. i hated my body from that moment onward.

it's a fun idea to entertain. animals don't worry about taxes or employment and are content with meeting their basic survival needs. they have a specific set of goals that make their lives less stressful than ours. they know their purpose, eat, mate, feed their young. they do not care for politics or hashtags or wealth.

oh, to be a cat.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep and 7 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Anything other than being human would be better.

Reactions: Decided98, ijustwishtodie, AbusedInnocent and 5 others
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
Yes a cat with loving owners. When I get old and sick I get put to sleep instead of tortured.

Reactions: Decided98, nothinggoldcanstay, lizzywizzy09 and 8 others
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
this is a rather odd question but a concept i struggle with deeply. i remember vividly the moment in childhood when i realized i couldn't "grow up" to be a cat. i hated my body from that moment onward.

it's a fun idea to entertain. animals don't worry about taxes or employment and are content with meeting their basic survival needs. they have a specific set of goals that make their lives less stressful than ours. they know their purpose, eat, mate, feed their young. they do not care for politics or hashtags or wealth.

oh, to be a cat.

Oh no!!! The horror of being born as a sea cucumber and having a fish swim up your butt and eat your gonads.

Are you sure you want that?

• Informative
Reactions: Tonkpils, GuessWhosBack and pthnrdnojvsc
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes. I've always wanted to be a housecat. They have the best lives

Last edited:
Reactions: Decided98, ijustwishtodie, permanently tired and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No . I don't want any kind of existence. I only want non-existence asap soon

I wouldn't ever want to be any part of DNA based life nor do i want anything to do with or be in this world under any circumstances. i didn't choose nor ask to be here .

I don't even want to be an ai.

I definitely would never wish i'd be any sentient creature as they can suffer immense pain. but i don't see any reason to exist at all because nothing matters . nothing matters to me except avoiding extreme pain. And i have a abhorrence to existence because i can't separate the things they tell us are so good from the most horrible things as they both part of the same world existence life .

plus i don't see much of a difference between me and a dog , both have a brain eyes, both eat food get hungry , can suffer extreme pain etc . the major difference is a dog can get Nembutal and i can't but still no reason to exist at all

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and GoatHerder
sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023

oh, to be a cat.
I really wish I was a bird.

Reactions: GoatHerder, J&L383, permanently tired and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
A dolphin they just play around all day in the water and apparently also have orgys

• Yay!
Reactions: Decided98, chester, permanently tired and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I sometimes wish that I was born as either a house cat or a dog who belonged to a nice loving family. Instead, I was born a fugly ass human.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, sugarb and divinemistress36
permanently tired

permanently tired

Sacrificed to entertain you
Nov 8, 2023
A groundhog or bear, they eat then hibernate in a cozy den for months. I've always wanted to sleep for long periods of time

Reactions: Decided98, divinemistress36 and Hollowman
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Y'all really think shii sweet out there 😂

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Housecats lifemog most humans. They don't do anything and get everything. Humans have to work for everything: they work to survive and pay to exist. Housecats get everything for free, and with no effort at all. They just lounge and laze at home all day. They're the OG NEETs. They've won at life. Ugh I wish I could've been a cat. Why did I have to be human?

Last edited:
Reactions: Decided98, Tonkpils, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Housecats lifemog most humans. They don't do anything and get everything. Humans have to work for everything. Housecats get everything for free, and with no effort at all. They just lounge and laze at home all day. They're the OG NEETs. They've won at life
As long as you've got a loving family and neighborhood and aren't subjected to animal abuse, I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing

Reactions: Decided98, ijustwishtodie, sugarb and 1 other person
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I mean, hey, if being a bird sucks I can just fly in a woodchipper or something right 🤷

• Yay!
Reactions: Decided98, Tonkpils, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
All the time. God I hate human beings. It might sound edgy, but I don't care, it's true. The experience of being in a human body feels disgusting to me (I guess that's some type of dysphoria, probably) I don't understand things a lot of people call "common sense" or "instinct," especially (but not exclusively) in social situations, so I feel a bit like I wasn't even made to be a person

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and sserafim
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Enemy brain ain't cooperating
Apr 5, 2024
I do wish for a simpler life with fewer responsibilities, I wouldn't mind giving up sapience to achieve it.

I wish I was a house cat or a wild wolf, not in a therian kind of way but I really hate being a human.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, sugarb and sserafim
sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
if i had to exist, a worm. a small earthworm.

Reactions: sugarb and Hollowman
T

TenThousandTrees

Aug 25, 2024
Definitely! I'd take any species really, as long as I didn't end up in a factory farm :(

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Said it before and I'll say it again, I wish I was born an anglerfish male instead of a human male. At least in that scenario I would have a high chance of finding a mate hundreds of times larger than me that I can latch onto like a parasite only to eventually become a lifeless husk and remained attached to the female as a vestigial sex-organ.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: sugarb and GoatHerder
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, I wish that I was a house cat with loving owners. Cats get everything for free and they don't have to work for it. Cats are basically neets and people find them to be cute but, for some reason, humans get ridiculed for being a neet. Cats can sleep for 18 hours per day and get access to euthanasia whereas humans sleep for much less and consequently have to suffer more in life.

Cats have the superior life. They won in life by doing nothing

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Decided98, AbusedInnocent and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've never deeply wanted to be a different species although, I'd kind of like to know what it feels like to have the confidence of a Honey Badger. Scorpions for breakfast. Tease a lion in the afternoon. Snakes for dinner.

But no, I think it would be just as bad if not worse to be an animal. Sure, I get jealous of house cats lounging about in my garden but ultimately, they're still kind of reliant on their human owners and some owners are cruel.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
Nature can be very cruel and being a cat or dog means you are still subject to society and humans who make the decisions. To me a wealthy person is like another species because I cannot relate to them at all, but that is what I would choose to be if I had a choice.

Reactions: Decided98 and sserafim
C

chester

Aug 1, 2024
If I had to choose, I'd pick the little fly that lives for about a day or so. Whatever my life would be like, at least it wouldn't be long.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and pthnrdnojvsc
DragonWingsOnFire

DragonWingsOnFire

Living on hope that i will be happy some day
Mar 8, 2023
Surer its sounds awesome to be an animal. But im not surer if that is a solution. Since if i were to become an animal i would not have a my own mind anymore. Its like too become an animal need us to die in the process. And if we dont and remember our self. Life would be all about survival. Only to be able to focus on finding food and staying away from foes. And if i were a cat. I would be awesome in the start. But it would be really boring. Surer you would probably have a owner that would care about you. But it would in the end be like a prison. yes you can go out but in the end you need food and water to survive. And you are stuck in the house you are in. So in my opinion even if i became an animal i would still end up suffering. Because life is unfair. And nothing will ever chance that.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc