zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
i wish i could chat to anyone about anything all day, but when it comes down to it I realise i have nothing to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Ε. Η. R., author and 8 others
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
If you want someone to talk to about anything, feel free to message me :) I know it's not the same as an irl connection, but I'm here.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
felt

• Hugs
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
Yup, all the time.

• Hugs
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
Yes, then I'd just say to them to figure out something to talk about

but of course why would they bother to make an effort, they could find other people that are more engaging and know how to search for a topic than me

It isn't like I want them to stay chatting with me, so it doesn't matter, really.
It make sense

• Hugs
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies, not-2-b-the-answer and Hollowman
princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
ya for me its one specific person, i look for every excuse to talk to them just to find out i never even cross their mind TvT

• Hugs
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
same here. people usually say i dont talk and im boring. but the right person made me talk for hours.
whenever you feel you want to talk, my profile is open ^-^

• Hugs
itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
I miss being a teenager and sitting on MSN all day while I talked with my friends about whatever was happening that day, I feel like it's hard for me to commit to that kind of thing these days.

• Hugs
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
I can't talk anymore not even to family members. Nothing is happening in my life nothing is exciting and i am not interested in anything so how can I even think of something? I can't. Just a shell

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FailureToAll and Chemical Animal
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I can talk a lot, but it depends on the people who interact with me.

The more they are open to different views the more I can talk. And vice versa.

gappyishot

gappyishot

save me
Oct 20, 2023
real asf, i just feel like a record player that's stuck replaying over and over

• Hugs
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Same for real, every time someone makes a thread asking to make friends or inviting people to DM them, I wanna get involved, but there really is nothing to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FailureToAll and antilife
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Always

• Hugs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I can't talk anymore not even to family members. Nothing is happening in my life nothing is exciting and i am not interested in anything so how can I even think of something? I can't. Just a shell
Same here, I'm pretty sure in my case it's poverty of thought and speech but I still don't know what my diagnosis is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and antilife
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
we should get a chat room going with all of us then where no one ever says anything and it's just tumbleweeds rolling by occasionally. would be a good time.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b, author and not-2-b-the-answer
Hermit of life

Hermit of life

Oct 5, 2023
we should get a chat room going with all of us then where no one ever says anything and it's just tumbleweeds rolling by occasionally. would be a good time.
It could be a good thing to feel that at least we are a group of people who doesn't know what to say XD. But coming back to the topic of the thread, I feel the same that I don't have a lot to say so I tend to stay quiet when I'm with other people. It's pretty complicated but sometimes It's reassuring that are people that have the same problem, and the idea that we don't need to have a chat all the time, sometimes when are around someone It's good to spend time in quiet, unfortunately It's seems more demonizing in the present.

• Hugs
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
Literally me 24/7
I want to feel connected and chat with someone in voice call, but honestly I have nothing to talk about ever besides my life and how shitty it is.

• Hugs
K

KiraX

Oct 20, 2023
I will say tho I just fantasized about having a friend who just sits in vc with me and we watch YouTube videos together all day... lol
Like documenteries/memes/true crime/video game playthroughs

• Love
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Same here, I'm pretty sure in my case it's poverty of thought and speech but I still don't know what my diagnosis is.
Yes I feel the same way. It seems like it's something that doesn't really belong into a category, right? It's something hard to understand and I don't know how it's ever going to be a livable life under this condition. It's not something pills can heal or help. It seems absolutely hopeless. And i rarely find people who can relate. Glad to hear from you

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Yes I feel the same way. It seems like it's something that doesn't really belong into a category, right? It's something hard to understand and I don't know how it's ever going to be a livable life under this condition. It's not something pills can heal or help. It seems absolutely hopeless. And i rarely find people who can relate. Glad to hear from you
It's not liveable for me, I've been getting help from family my whole life. I'm almost 50, when my mom dies I'll be screwed. I refuse to be homeless, death is better.

• Hugs
YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
Being socially awkward isn't uncommon. I deal with it myself. Nothing to be ashamed about.

• Hugs
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Being socially awkward isn't uncommon. I deal with it myself. Nothing to be ashamed about.
Its more than being socially awkward though. Right, @Hollowman ? Don't you also think? It's more like you're not even able to talk to family. Or anyone at all. Like a blank mind and nothing going on there. In my case it's maybe also not being able to remember anything.

@Hollowman , Have you ever used drugs in your life? Like weed? Or do you struggle woth memory loss maybe? I'm still thinking about what may have caused it. I'm afraid its all the weed I've been smoking when I was younger. But I can't tell. If you could tell me you have never smoked then I could exclude this option.
Same for real, every time someone makes a thread asking to make friends or inviting people to DM them, I wanna get involved, but there really is nothing to say.
I feel you. :/ totally 100%
It's not liveable for me, I've been getting help from family my whole life. I'm almost 50, when my mom dies I'll be screwed. I refuse to be homeless, death is better.
This is what I expect from my life, honestly. I'm also choosing death rather than being stuck with myself and this bs.
I would like to know more about you, It seems like we have some things in common.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and NumbItAll
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah same theres no gratification I cant say what I want or dont know how to say it

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
i wish i could chat to anyone about anything all day, but when it comes down to it I realise i have nothing to say.
I'm the same. Here and irl. Too scared to reveal anything too personal here or irl. 😉
I'm too boring anyway.

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Honestly, yes, but it's more like I want someone to talk at me so I don't get lost in my own mind.

• Hugs
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
it would be nice to have someone to talk to throughout the day yes, but I feel my life is too boring/basic/pathetic for me to be very interesting to talk to for long or at all. I think I would be more useful at listening

• Hugs
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Honestly, yes, but it's more like I want someone to talk at me so I don't get lost in my own mind.
Ya I understand this, but for me.. I can't even find someone to play games with me. I ask the same few ppl who i know all use Steam if they'd play with me. It sucks not having any friends. I just want someone to chat with, it doesn't have to be anything deep or emotional. Even just talking about something as simple as games. I guess this is the problem when u have no friends, its basically impossible to make friends.

• Hugs
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
This is so me! I want to talk to people but I don't really have anything substantial to share, and I'm afraid of seeming too random, annoying, or repetitive if I just talk about trivial things. I used to have a lot to say, but things happened and I don't have much to say anymore. And on rare occasions when I do have something to say, I usually lack the energy. Talking takes a lot out of me those days sadly. It's quite sad really because this means I'm unable to create or maintain human connections.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and tiger b
LonelyPlanetBoy

LonelyPlanetBoy

Oct 22, 2023
Yeah I think I can relate to that. Sometimes it's also that I can't put my thought and feelings into words that could express exactly what I mean so that the other person get it.

• Hugs