F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Omg! This morning was bad. I finally got myself in shower and stuff but not b4 I sat there having bouts of crying all morning. I'm just glad it's over for now, lifted after a bit. I haven't had one that bad in a while. I should probably go to the gym. It might be related to speed lol! My ups and downs suck but I don't care to come off anymore because I like it in equal parts as much as I hate it.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, JayZT, Pointlessabyss and 9 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Are you referring to the amphetamine?
Yes not meth, but prescription which really isn't much better but u can control your use more than the street stuff.

Reactions: therhydler, JayZT, Redt2go and 2 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Yes, i wake up in the AM and sob. I also take Adderall. I DO think the anxiety is exacerbated by the speed, but ibeoukI never tell the prescriber that because I don't want my supply cut off.

Reactions: therhydler, JayZT, Redt2go and 1 other person
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Don't remember last time I cried, when you're dead inside you got nothing to cry about. /Shower thoughts.

Reactions: anelakapu, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
I enjoy waking up, my problem lies when I am just laying in bed, I have weird depressing thoughts that can really bring on anything, although I never really cry, it does hurt a lot and I usually just put on music as loud as possible to drown it out.

Reactions: Redt2go, TheCrow, therhydler and 1 other person
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I used to have this a lot but a way around it is to just drink a lot of water or tea.

I have to pee so bad when I wake up it's like... I can't even be sad. ._. Ik this is a little crude but it works in getting me outta bed!

Reactions: azucaramargo, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others