Mar 11, 2022
We usually drive alone, shop alone, etc. it's so lonely

Reactions: WitheringAway, Arvinneedstodie and Lost Magic
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
That's me now because she died and now I'm alone and I hate it---But for 35 years I shared all with my girlfriend, I was in paradise

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pubert, Ethereal Knight, whatevs and 3 others
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Is there anything wrong with doing those things alone? Not everything has to be a social/group activity

I do a lot of things with my GF, we are codependent. I've become more self-reliant lately but I still do things with her all the time.
We do a lot of things together that could just as well be done by one of us, if we were less dysfunctional. Like yesterday, she had me take her to get grocery pick-up, even though they load the groceries in the car, she didn't want to have to drive. The hard part - bringing the groceries in - I would have helped with either way.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Yes. Reasons are: internet, (a)social networks, plandemic, the change of the world, new world order.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, but I would rather be alone than be around people. I see it as being for the best.

Reactions: Fml, Hollowman and Rogue Proxy
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
I don't drive alone tbf. I also need some female person beside me while shopping as I am awful at it.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Unfortunately yes

ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
Sometimes I feel lonelier around other people. Seeing the potential and happiness I'll never achieve. I've finally put my guard back up for the final time as people = heartache.
I shall get high,fuck random people and when I've had enough of that I'm out.
This life is not for me, nothing,and I mean nothing is enough to keep me here now.
My daughter is OK and is happy and taken care of, I cannot stay here for anyone. I'm far too sick and traumatised from abuse and my health is rapidly in decline.
I can only wish my daughter has a happier life, although I have tremendous guilt for bringing her in to this god forsaken world.

• Aww..
Reactions: motel rooms
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Yes. Reasons are: internet, (a)social networks, plandemic, the change of the world, new world order.
This big brain nibba dropped a L into pandemic. Sick move!

Though loneliness is something that comes with existence, not really from any conspiracy. Even in "simpler times" you'd have people that felt alienated, failed to breed, etc

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I like being alone, but I'm tired of being lonely.

house sparrow bird GIF by Head Like an Orange

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide and Arvinneedstodie
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
So true, but quite honestly I don't know of anyone that I would want to spend time with in "my world." People today are nothing but mean and heartless. I'd rather be lonely alone than lonely with someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Rogue Proxy and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
So true, but quite honestly I don't know of anyone that I would want to spend time with in "my world." People today are nothing but mean and heartless. I'd rather be lonely alone than lonely with someone else.
How have you been? And sweet pea?

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
How have you been? And sweet pea?
Thank you so much for asking about us. Sweet Pea is finally settling in. She is sleeping with me and I bought a rocking chair that she loves. I also got her a cat tree so she can see outside. She has an appointment with the vet in a couple of weeks. Just to be sure she is ok. I don't know how I would have ever made it without her. I'm so lucky to have a best friend like her. How are you doing? Haw have things been going for your lately? Please update me.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide, anxious_depressive and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Mar 11, 2022
Thank you so much for asking about us. Sweet Pea is finally settling in. She is sleeping with me and I bought a rocking chair that she loves. I also got her a cat tree so she can see outside. She has an appointment with the vet in a couple of weeks. Just to be sure she is ok. I don't know how I would have ever made it without her. I'm so lucky to have a best friend like her. How are you doing? Haw have things been going for your lately? Please update me.
You're welcome. Thanks for asking and caring. Mine is also here sleeping with me on the bed. It's late here. You're right, we should treat our pets well. I should also go with mine. I understand you very well. Just today I wondered what I would do without my cat. She's everything to me. And it's almost her birthday, so I'm going to throw her a little party. I am more or less. Some days better, some days worse. I have been going to work, and I have been going to interviews. And tomorrow I will spend Easter with my Kitty.

StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
You're welcome. Thanks for asking and caring. Mine is also here sleeping with me on the bed. It's late here. You're right, we should treat our pets well. I should also go with mine. I understand you very well. Just today I wondered what I would do without my cat. She's everything to me. And it's almost her birthday, so I'm going to throw her a little party. I am more or less. Some days better, some days worse. I have been going to work, and I have been going to interviews. And tomorrow I will spend Easter with my Kitty.
I wish you a very happy day and give your kitty a big smooch for me. They just lovee our kisses don't they!!

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
For 2 years I've been alone IRL except for my cousin. All of my friends are on the internet now.

S

sadandlonely

Apr 14, 2022
Honestly, I prefer the company of my dog. She loves me unconditionally. She doesn't shame me for not reaching society's expectations of who I should be or the potential that I am not meeting. There is no judgment from her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml and S like suicide
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
What are you trying to bring up, because it seems as if you're trying to argue we're all suicidal due to loneliness or something. I really dislike this argument because pro-lifers would use this to say "see they dont want to die, we just need to force these people into social places". I dont fucking care if I had an entire tribe taking care of me, I still would want to die and being forced to interact with a bunch of dumb strangers would just make me want to die even more, suicide isnt due to loneliness it's due to specific circumstances and anyone who says otherwise is a moron

Reactions: western_heart
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Its not the case for everyone, but it there is def a decent correlation to some people.