• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I actually did work hard but I just feel like I wanted to do more stuff. I was having a war with myself because sometimes I over do it at gym and then other things suffer because I spent all my energy at the gym lol! Pointless post today. In other news, I woke up on wrong side of the bed and was angry all morning. I ate too many edibles b4 bed and woke up groggy. I might have to give those up lol! I tend to go overboard and treat them like thc free candy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Sure, but who cares. The fact you actually did it in the first place, working against all your own misery is a success in of itself. Hold onto what you achieved not what you fell short of achieving.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, ReadyasEver and 9 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, azucaramargo, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I couldn't tell you how many times I went to the club and left without finishing what I went there to do lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I couldn't tell you how many times I went to the club and left without finishing what I went there to do lol
Or you feel too self conscious even though it's stupid. No point in being self conscious but it still happens lol! If there's too many people I don't always finish everything I wanted to do.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 3 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Or you feel too self conscious even though it's stupid. No point in being self conscious but it still happens lol! If there's too many people I don't always finish everything I wanted to do.
Yes! I left many a times because there were just too many people getting in the way of my routine. I have a lot of pet peeves at the gym lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, LivedTooLong and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
What is a Gym?

Reactions: marcusuk63, NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 10 others
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
All I can afford is pushups

Reactions: stellabelle, NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Tried it few times .. don't like being arround alot of people,too many good looking girls making me feel even more awfull/anxious,Tried to get somewhat buff again but hernia decided otherwise, too much pain,couldn't wair shorts cause legs look like those from an 80yo, gave up.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, LivedTooLong and 3 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
What is a Gym?

Modern versions of medieval torture chambers. I think they look something like this on the inside.
ba1edddf23dc81fbdaaf487a472f6d1c.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: marcusuk63, wiIIow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Modern versions of medieval torture chambers. I think they look something like this on the inside.
:pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

Does that type of move have a name? I doubt I'd be able to do that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Final Escape and 3 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018

Double front buttocks raise with a side dismount. Rates high for degree of difficulty. The Russian judge deducted points (unfairly) for the dismount.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, N-IsMyHope and 4 others
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018

Ok folks, I hate to admit it, but I'm the chic in the picture!

Now there is a silver lining:
After seeing this video of myself, I laughed so hard that I died! May I Rest In Peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Final Escape and 3 others
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
Double front buttocks raise with a side dismount. Rates high for degree of difficulty. The Russian judge deducted points (unfairly) for the dismount.

I was going to ask what the East German Judge gave her but I was detained by the fact that I pissed my pants laughing!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Final Escape and 2 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Ok folks, I hate to admit it, but I'm the chic in the picture!

Now there is a silver lining:
After seeing this video of myself, I laughed so hard that I died! May I Rest In Peace
You nailed it (IMHO). 10/10

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Buddyluv19
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I actually did work hard but I just feel like I wanted to do more stuff. I was having a war with myself because sometimes I over do it at gym and then other things suffer because I spent all my energy at the gym lol! Pointless post today. In other news, I woke up on wrong side of the bed and was angry all morning. I ate too many edibles b4 bed and woke up groggy. I might have to give those up lol! I tend to go overboard and treat them like thc free candy.
FinalEscape, you are so adorable!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Final Escape
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018

I still can't stop laughing at this! One of the funniest things to me is watching the by-standers - the trainer throwing down his clip board to go to the rescue! It might have well have been a cardiac arrest. And speaking of 'cardiac arrest', I'm off to watch the President of the US in an Oval Office address.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I need a laugh or two right now, time to watch the POTUS and the rebuttals.....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
I actually did work hard but I just feel like I wanted to do more stuff. I was having a war with myself because sometimes I over do it at gym and then other things suffer because I spent all my energy at the gym lol! .

Wait, you've said you're pregnant, but you're gutting yourself in the gym and doing edibles?
Uh, ok, it's your life.. Kudos.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I haven't been to the gym in a long time, but I sure have a well-developed left hand. I prefer to do my exercise when no one's home. I do commend anyone who has the energy and motivation to work out at this stage of their life, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 4 others
Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
I haven't been to the gym in a long time, but I sure have a well-developed left hand. I prefer to do my exercise when no one's home. I do commend anyone who has the energy and motivation to work out at this stage of their life, though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Angst Filled Fuck Up
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
M
Tried it few times .. don't like being arround alot of people,too many good looking girls making me feel even more awfull/anxious,Tried to get somewhat buff again but hernia decided otherwise, too much pain,couldn't wair shorts cause legs look like those from an 80yo, gave up.
Midnight, you're too self-critical. But, I feel intimidated at the gym, too.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Midnight, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and 1 other person
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Sometimes, but when I lost weight it was the diet that did the leg work, reducing sugar was huge for weight loss.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mrs.O'Leary'sCow
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
M

Midnight, you're too self-critical. But, I feel intimidated at the gym, too.

Yeah i get that alot. Even though i appreciate people saying that i immediatly want to reply that it's more a case of self knowledge/realistic thinking than it is self-criticism.

I get what it's about though .. pushing boundaries etc and not overthink or give less about what other people think. Thing is though every single time i don't care and act out of the ordinary (of myself that is) it ends up just the way i thought it would be. So acting on knowing myself and my limitations has proven to be more reliable. I've been at that limbo of "trying to be like everyone else" and "act out of self knowledge" for probably 20 years... Isn't going to change i'm afraid.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Yeah i get that alot. Even though i appreciate people saying that i immediatly want to reply that it's more a case of self knowledge/realistic thinking than it is self-criticism.

I get what it's about though .. pushing boundaries etc and not overthink or give less about what other people think. Thing is though every single time i don't care and act out of the ordinary (of myself that is) it ends up just the way i thought it would be. So acting on knowing myself and my limitations has proven to be more reliable. I've been at that limbo of "trying to be like everyone else" and "act out of self knowledge" for probably 20 years... Isn't going to change i'm afraid.
Well, at least you know yourself. I go to the gym and hate seeing my body in the full-length, mirror wall in the weight room, but I really do feel proud every time I get my arse there. I REALLY don't think your legs look like an 80-year-old's, and I hate to sound preachy or at all knowledgeable, but it seems like some of these self-flagellating thoughts you're having could really be eased up with some medication. It just seems like needless suffering.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018
I sort of half-assed my workout today so I know what you mean. But I made myself feel better about it by acknowledging the fact that I at least showed up, because I was certainly looking for every single excuse in the book not to train today.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I sort of half-assed my workout today so I know what you mean. But I made myself feel better about it by acknowledging the fact that I at least showed up, because I was certainly looking for every single excuse in the book not to train today.
'Atta Baby!!!!

Reactions: sif, BeyondtheVeil and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
What is a "gym?"

Reactions: sif and azucaramargo