Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Sometimes I get so drained and tired that I feel like it's physically impossible to get off this couch or off of my chair, like my body is dead weight that could never be budged. It also comes with a big wave of apathy and anhedonia for me so I just mindlessly browse shit on my phone, cause nothing sounds appealing or enjoyable.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, Final Escape, justwhy? and 7 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
YES! I feel so heavy like someone is pushing me down to the ground. I can't move.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: justwhy?, Moonicide, BlueWidow and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This is a major symptom of depression. As you mentioned everything does seem to lose its interest or appeal rather quickly when you're at this point. The only way to fight it is to force yourself to motivate to some sort of schedule or to get out more. It's much easier said then done of course.

I often times find myself reverting back to this state of being. I'd probably be stuck like that if I didn't have to wage slave to be honest.

Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, OreoWellington, justwhy? and 4 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I have days where I literally do nothing but sit in a chair and stare at the wall because my body is so heavy and my mind is so foggy, so I completely understand what you're saying.
:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert, justwhy?, Skathon and 2 others
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
No. But sometimes I want to write notes instead of talking beaucse one... I'm to tired to talk, and two... even if I did you wouldn't listen to what I said anyway.

TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
A lot lately. I am one with the bed. I sometimes don't even have the energy to keep my eyes open altough I'm not being sleepy, it's crazy. Lying down has become my default position.

• Hugs
Reactions: mouseteeth, justwhy? and Moonicide
Scarlett00

Scarlett00

I’m someone I don’t want around.
Dec 17, 2019
I completely relate to this. I spend hours just doing nothing or scrolling mindlessly through social media just because I don't have the motivation or physical ability to move. It's horrible and feels so stagnant. I'm sorry to hear you feel this way too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert, justwhy?, Skathon and 1 other person
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Absolutely. I don't want to leave the bed and nothing makes me feel better, that was me this morning... It's such a frustrating feeling, because no matter how you try nothing works. And you just have to sit with it. The only thing that got me up today was my pet being hungry and needing food. I don't live for myself, I live for him.

Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert, mouseteeth and Skathon
justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
Been stuck in this kind of state for a while and it's getting worse. Often can't find the focus to even consume media and resort to using ASMR to lull me into a semi-conscious state for much of the day as it's vastly preferable to being fully awake and I haven't the money for any drugs to do the job.
Don't know how to break this pattern. And just going with it until starvation sets in isn't practical, but it isn't conducive to actively ctb either.

Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I hear you, I feel utterly paralysed must of the time. The thing is, I actually love to move, physically, I love running. Used to run every day 20 km until 6 weeks ago, for years (the occasional sick day but that's it). Too tired and paralysed for everything now. Can barely move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil_Intro_Vert