• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
The death rate there is insane. Personally, I would worry about their aim and a possible slow death.

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
The death rate there is insane. Personally, I would worry about their aim and a possible slow death.

I've thought about that too. Too scary though. I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain. I'm looking for a rather painless way out

Reactions: Volatile
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
Man I wish I lived in Switzerland or the Netherlands

Reactions: Volatile
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
ain't such a neighborhood here. Did walks along the seashore parks at night. Couldn't sleep and did not care. The local drugpushers (usually at similar spots) fucking started greeting me (nodding etc.).

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Nah lol! I think you are better off not ever doing that. Too much can go wrong in chaotic environments like this.

Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Yes, and most of the criminals in those neighborhoods aren't going to fuck with you unless you fuck with them.

Reactions: AveryConure
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I had thought of that. There are mafia-affilied people where I do live or gipsies that are totally crazy. I think I could convince them with money to have me shot. Pratically purchasing my execution. You tipically hear in the news now and then they kill some rival of sort, and they tipically use kalashnikovs so quite lethal.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Thought about it. For me it is too unreliable though and I would be too likely to wake up "saved" by an ambulance

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
It crossed my mind to travel to the middle east where ISIS is located and have them kill me.