C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I can't help but think it would be way more enjoyable to consume it in a curry and enjoy a last meal, and it could pass as an accident. I know that it's considered difficult to keep down but there are instances recorded of people dying after consuming it with food thinking it was salt or sugar.

• Wow
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, lofistos345 and Homecoming
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Would be nice, but it lessens the chances of success so it's probably not smart.

Reactions: Lutembëe, ecmnesia, Homecoming and 2 others
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
I feel like it may lead to a slower and more painful death due to slower absorption and chances of queasiness and vomiting are likely to go up too. You'd just be taking an unnecessary gamble if succeeding is something you're serious about.

Reactions: JackieInTheBox, ecmnesia, Homecoming and 1 other person
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
SN can make you nauseous so food might make it come up more but it's been done on accident and in murder before

Reactions: ecmnesia, Homecoming and Stick
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It could work, but it's not likely to be as quick or peaceful as the method most people decide to use. It's not really that success is more guaranteed with drinking + protocol and you can't ingest it in other ways... It's that the whole method is tailored to cause the minimum amount of discomfort in the most efficient way. Most people want it to be fast and as painless as possible. SN on its own is maybe not so pleasant.

Reactions: ecmnesia
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You'd probably need to use a lot more I guess, since while your stomache is mashing up and digesting the food the acid would neutralise / break down a lot of the SN.

Reactions: ecmnesia
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Less likely to work, and more likely to vomit.

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
I didn't know SN tastes salty or sugary. It has a flavor???

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
I wanted to make a chicken broth

Delia

Delia

Cerulean star
May 15, 2018
Thats like the last thing you should do if you want it to work the way it's intended