Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I bear my family members ill-will. They turned me into a piece of shit and perpetuate it endlessly. I need to be put down humanely now. My cousins were too cool for school and spent their days being social. Now they've got pretty awesome successful lives. Not me (or my former biological sibling). I'm destroyed even though I have way more education. I was always forced to be a one man army against treacherous 'care givers' and surprise surprise I lost.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: itachi of death, LastFlowers, Meditation guide and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
"family first" my ass. why should i put some abusive freaks first? some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate. they always bitch about how their kids turn out, but never look at what they did to their kids for them to turn out that way.

Reactions: Élégie, Going Home, flatearth and 2 others
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
I hate my step dad for spiting in my food and breaking my games and almost getting me arrested a couple times most of the times I was only 8 or 9,he told all my cousins not to play with me to ignore me,I fought him every day and got blamed for all his seizures,he even lied to a cop telling them I touched my sisters and I never did,and no one got mad at him for lying,everything he's ever done to me was forgotten like it never happened like I wasn't mentally tortured for 10 years...

• Wow
Reactions: Disappointered