F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
One of the reason's I haven't CTB'd is because I don't know how my Pokemon and my games/console collection will be handled when I pass on. These pokemon have been with me through happier times and reminded me of those good old days. Went through many field trips, summer camps and birthdays with them and it sometimes makes me a bit sad and teary-eyed to play my old games again. I also have the starter of a childhood friend who passed away that I cherish very much and his old game cartridges. I keep them as a memory of him and the good times we had together. Deep down I sometimes feel like my pokemon have real feelings too... and I feel bad for leaving them without their master if I CTB. I have backed them all up and sent the files to my other friends and passed it on as just me sharing saves to be nice but I hope my friends will give them life. I think my parents would give away my games and consoles too or throw them out and the thought of all my games being seperated and less cherished bothers me. I might actually miss my pokemon more than some people in my lives.

People irl usually see me as somewhat normal, but this is probably the wierdest thing about me that people don't know...that i feel like inanimate objects like my old games, consoles and toys have feelings and will just collect dust. I feel weird as fuck being sad over some pixels and plastic

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nagito, buttonfish, paroxysm and 4 others