CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Say thread post weite it real hard, sometime feel tired not know how post , take lot energy lose ability, even normal thing small take mu h now same life tell not do anything go disappear

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, ClownMe, GenesAndEnvironment and 4 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Writing comes easy for me, almost automatic. I've lost so much passion for anything creative though.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe and CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everything in this life makes me feel more and more tired. I could never not be tired of existing. I get that it's hard to carry on existing when you have no energy, to me it really would be ideal to finally fall asleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, Rogue Proxy, chaosandquiet and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Say thread post weite it real hard, sometime feel tired not know how post , take lot energy lose ability, even normal thing small take mu h now same life tell not do anything go disappear

Don't push yourself too much. No one here judges you by the amount you write :wink:

Did you have more energy to write, earlier in life?

Reactions: CTB Dream and lionetta12
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Writing comes easy for me, almost automatic. I've lost so much passion for anything creative though.
Yea life remov passion all empty late
Everything in this life makes me feel more and more tired. I could never not be tired of existing. I get that it's hard to carry on existing when you have no energy, to me it really would be ideal to finally fall asleep forever.
yea life tiring even exist little tire all momentfel burden not ability keep
Don't push yourself too much. No one here judges you by the amount you write :wink:

Did you have more energy to write, earlier in life?

Thanks ,ya before long ago write write ok any type story auto idea many tging come also now nothing all troublesome

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe, Julgran, Sakura94 and 2 others
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
I like to read what you write. It might be difficult for you to write it, but I do like to see the things that you say. You have some good opinions on things.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yeah, I can hardly find the energy to do anything these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream