Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I usually like objects than people. Objects don't gossip and don't insult me in public or behind^^

Here I introduce what I heard and underwent, even in my birthday party!
So, let's start!

* My birthday is on Feb 20, but they suggested to start to celebrate my day on Feb 19.

1. They mimicked my behavior and word ridiculously.
2. They called me a dwarf pig.
3. They blamed me. They told me that I would be 30 years old soon, but I had no any job still.

4. They asked me four times about my future. Hey, you would be 30 years old tomorrow. How would or could you live on?
5. They shouted at me. They said that You a pig! Don't eat them so greedy!
6. They warned me of my habit of eating foods. They threatened me with their guess that I might get type 2 diabetes probably.

7. They evaluated my looks and weight. Especially, my mother stared at me straightly & continuously during my party time.
8. They lamented their economic status in front of me, as if I had exploited them for a long time.
9. They blamed me for my mistake on my way home.

10. And, they told me that they had not enough money for now, so let's celebrate my day roughly.

Why should I be treated like that EVEN in my birthday party?

+ Hey my parents! You plead with me for living on to the end with you, But, you are killing me like that even now!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Lotus, Gonjoolie and 8 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
This is so horrible that it turns into some kind of dark comedy.

Every child deserves a parent (well, two, actually), but not ever parent deserves a child.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Life_and_Death, Mentalmick and 1 other person
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Your birthday is almost on the same day as aniki I was discussing in chat! And guess what his real name is? Sinclair Rose! HA! So close.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Rose
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Don't mean to insult your parents but they sound like a pair of cunts.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Superdeterminist and Blue Rose
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
I usually like objects than people. Objects don't gossip and don't insult me in public or behind^^

So, let's start!

* My birthday is on Feb 20, but they suggested to start to celebrate my day on Feb 19.

3. They blamed me. They told me that I would be 30 years old soon, but I had no any job still.

4. They asked me four times about my future. Hey, you would be 30 years old tomorrow. How would or could you live on?
6. They warned me of my habit of eating foods. They threatened me with their guess that I might get type 2 diabetes probably.

7. They evaluated my looks and weight. Especially, my mother stared at me straightly & continuously during my party time.
8. They lamented their economic status in front of me, as if I had exploited them for a long time.

10. And, they told me that they had not enough money for now, so let's celebrate my day roughly.

+ Hey my parents! You plead with me for living on to the end with you, But, you are killing me like that even now!
What kind of party is this wtf

• Aww..
Reactions: Blue Rose and Mentalmick
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What a horrible experience.
I'm so sorry your parents are treating you with so much evilness and lack of respect.

I hope things get better somehow. You don't deserve this.

Reactions: Mentalmick and Blue Rose
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I wish they would not call me a pig anymore. It is painful...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick and Apathy79
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I wish they would not call me a pig anymore. It is painful... Although I just eat some snacks sometimes, once I am caught on their eyes even, they start to blame and bring to shame...
That's pretty heartbreaking. The people you love the most being like that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Apathy79, WornOutLife and Blue Rose
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sounds like asian parents. Sorry you're going through this, I had an asian friend who had horrible parents. They kind of live vicariously through their children's lives expecting their children to be successful. When expectations are not met they are quick to anger, blame, and shame in order to push a bit of tough love on you, but ends up leaving said child to resent parents and then eventually desert them.

So whenever they blame and shame you, remember that they are only projecting their insecurities on you.

Reactions: dyingalone123, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Mentalmick and 1 other person
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
That's pretty heartbreaking. The people you love the most being like that.
It's awful. Guilting and shaming. It's emotional torture.

I can see what they're trying to do, but I just can't handle the way they're doing it.

@Blue Rose is such a kind soul and treasure to this site. This has really touched a nerve.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Sounds like asian parents. Sorry you're going through this, I had an asian friend who had horrible parents. They kind of live vicariously through their children's lives expecting their children to be successful. When expectations are not met they are quick to anger, blame, and shame in order to push a bit of tough love on you, but ends up leaving said child to resent parents and then eventually desert them.

So whenever they blame and shame you, remember that they are only projecting their insecurities on you.
"Tough love" is not really the reason. Asian parents will hate you for not playing your role, which is to gain resources so that you can care for them in their old age. This is why they gave birth to you.

• Aww..
Reactions: dyingalone123, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
DEARDEAD

DEARDEAD

Dec 18, 2020

So, let's start!

It is horrible that even the people who should help you the most treat you as if you were worthless, if they treat you like that what can you expect from others?
I have a similar situation, but compared to you it is nothing but it still affects. I have made mistakes, some of them silly, others are more serious but they still knowing the problem behind them do nothing to help, and I don't care if they don't help but they do something worse, they make fun of me all the time, make stupid jokes and have even compared me with other guys saying that I am even worse.

• Hugs