• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Is there a country I can go to where a doctor will help me kill myself without any pain without the doctor judging whether or not, I'm suffering enough for his assistance to be ethical? Like just go somewhere, and tell the doctor, I want to die, and he helps me kill myself without any pain, no questions asked?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
And even so, you have to go through 3 doctors that have to unanimously reach the same conclusion that you are not savable, which is so stupid. I can't even die a dignify death just because I don't look broken physically.
So basically, nobody in this world can legally help you commit suicide unless you meet some stupid fucking requirements that weeds out the majority of suicidal people.

C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
Is there a country I can go to where a doctor will help me kill myself without any pain without the doctor judging whether or not, I'm suffering enough for his assistance to be ethical? Like just go somewhere, and tell the doctor, I want to die, and he helps me kill myself without any pain, no questions asked?

No. As you've found out, Switzerland does offer euthanasia to non-terminal patients. But there is no country on earth where a licensed doctor will euthanize you with no questions asked.

Reactions: GloryGloryGlory
N

nopoint

Jul 5, 2018
So basically, nobody in this world can legally help you commit suicide unless you meet some stupid fucking requirements that weeds out the majority of suicidal people.

Yes, that's why the system is so messed up. There is no law stopping unfit parents to create new lives, but a bunch of laws to prevent people from dying.

Reactions: Anarchy
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I want forced euthanasia. Where exactly do I go for that, besides hiring a hitman, time traveling back to Nazi Germany, or pissing off a Joe Pesci from Goodfellas type? Joke question, in case you didn't notice.

PXkEr5l.jpg