• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The politicians should not have the power over euthanasia. The state should not be involved in my death. IT IS MY DEATH AND MY CHOICE. In the same way the healthcare system cures diseases and takes care of childbirths, they should help people to die. Physician assisted suicide should not only be for rich people. Human death process can last for decades because of the high average life expectancy - humans are expected to die slowly. But because we must all die, the death process should be done in a good and dignified way. We should be able to die at a time of our choosing in the same place where we were born - the hospital - with the help of doctors in the company of loved ones.

The reality is that humans are treated worse than pets in the society of today. Pets are euthanazied to avoid pointless suffering but humans are expected to be tormented as long as possible before death. Man appears to be a cruel creature who has tortured and still tortures. It seems that man does not realize that humans are only animals.

Although some people might decide that the suffering that caracterize their lives are not sufficiently bad to make life not worth continuing, other people in the same situation will deem their condition unbearable. Just as it would be wrong to force people to die, it would be wrong to force people to endure conditions that they find to be unbearable. Just as people value having control over where to live and which occupation to pursue, so people value having control over whether to continue living when quality of life deteriorates. That is why the right to life and the right to die are not two rights, but two aspects or descriptions of the same right. The idea that there is a duty to continue living, regardless of how bad life has become, is an implausible one indeed.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
The politicians should not have the power over euthanasia. The state should not be involved in my death. IT IS MY DEATH AND MY CHOICE. In the same way the healthcare system cures diseases and takes care of childbirths, they should help people to die. Physician assisted suicide should not only be for rich people. Human death process can last for decades because of the high average life expectancy - humans are expected to die slowly. But because we must all die, the death process should be done in a good and dignified way. We should be able to die at a time of our choosing in the same place where we were born - the hospital - with the help of doctors in the company of loved ones.

The reality is that humans are treated worse than pets in the society of today. Pets are euthanazied to avoid pointless suffering but humans are expected to be tormented as long as possible before death. Man appears to be a cruel creature who has tortured and still tortures. It seems that man does not realize that humans are only animals.

Although some people might decide that the suffering that caracterize their lives are not sufficiently bad to make life not worth continuing, other people in the same situation will deem their condition unbearable. Just as it would be wrong to force people to die, it would be wrong to force people to endure conditions that they find to be unbearable. Just as people value having control over where to live and which occupation to pursue, so people value having control over whether to continue living when quality of life deteriorates. That is why the right to life and the right to die are not two rights, but two aspects or descriptions of the same right. The idea that there is a duty to continue living, regardless of how bad life has become, is an implausible one indeed.
I agree. I hate the fact that it is. The least people can do is allow us freedom over our own lives and death. I hate that euthanasia is politicized and it's made so hard to access and get approved for.

Reactions: Lostman1029