FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Have you ever seen anything about this theoretical rollercoaster that would kill all occupants in a three minute ride? I saw an article some time ago, and it's always creeped me out. Do you see this coming to an amusement park soon? Screenshot 2020 06 26 04 40 23

Reactions: sadghost
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
This really fascinated me when I first saw it. There's something appealing about dying in the height of an adrenaline rush, but also something not so appealing. Probably wouldn't ride it myself, but there would be a temptation.

Reactions: sadghost and FriendofDeath
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
So, I just watched a you tube video on it. It causes cerebral hypoxia.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
The designer said the first two minutes of the ride were going up the first 1600 foot hill. Gives you time to think about your life. You then hit 220 miles per hour and 10G in all of those loops. Said it should be a pleasant way to go, but I just picture the ride pulling up full of dead bodies and the next group having to wait while corpses are removed and any messes are cleaned up. Wonder if they'd let you chew gum?

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish. That would be one hell of a ride.

• Love
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
The designer said the first two minutes of the ride were going up the first 1600 foot hill. Gives you time to think about your life. You then hit 220 miles per hour and 10G in all of those loops. Said it should be a pleasant way to go, but I just picture the ride pulling up full of dead bodies and the next group having to wait while corpses are removed and any messes are cleaned up. Wonder if they'd let you chew gum?
Damn. That would be awkward. They would need separate carts. Just imagine waiting in line seeing that

sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing this, it's super interesting! I both fear and love roller coasters, I'd definitely consider riding this (if it existed) if I had a benzodiazepine beforehand

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
And here I was thinking a euthanasia coaster was what you put under your glass of SN to protect the table :))

Reactions: Élégie, FriendofDeath and AnxietyAttack44
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Interesting concept. Not so much fun if your last moments are sitting next to someone screaming "I've changed my mind," right before the first loop.

Reactions: Élégie, FriendofDeath and Saed