• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

i0nny

Dec 30, 2023
Is half a gram of etomethazene enough to ctb? I did some calculations it is 20 more potent than morphine meaning half a gram should be somewhere around 10g of morphine?

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and sserafim
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Is half a gram of etomethazene enough to ctb? I did some calculations it is 20 more potent than morphine meaning half a gram should be somewhere around 10g of morphine?
For an opioid naïve patient, 100ml of morphine sulfate 10 mg/5 mL oral solution (200mg morphine) can be a fatal dose – especially if they are already taking other CNS depressant medicines like diazepam, zopiclone or SSRIs.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
Upvote 0
I

i0nny

Dec 30, 2023
For an opioid naïve patient, 100ml of morphine sulfate 10 mg/5 mL oral solution (200mg morphine) can be a fatal dose – especially if they are already taking other CNS depressant medicines like diazepam, zopiclone or SSRIs.
Yeah seems reasonable I would then start off by taking some diazepam or similar benzodiazepine

Reactions: sserafim and mortuarymary
Upvote 0
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I think so, If you snorted or boof it

Last edited:
Upvote 0