bleedthefreak

bleedthefreak

Mar 27, 2022
In 2019 I bought etizolam and quickly burnt through the supply, successfully tapering as I ran out, in order to avoid seizures and shit. I then ordered another batch and suprisingly received it two years later - didn't expect it at all. Let it be for a while and finally caved in and started taking it again. It's so fucking nice and I don't think I have the self-discipline to control it, which matters because I don't think I'll ever be able to get my hands on it again after this supply runs out. Rn my options are to trash the shit immediately, take it until I run out and hope things are okay, or make sure I have enough to assist in a suicide attempt. Things have gotten so bad in life to a point where I legitimately feel like I need it or something similar to function.

I guess the ideal responses are "here's an easy way to keep acquiring it", or " you can use what you have (probably with another method) to ctb". I've always been told 1 benzo + 1 alcohol = death but that's obviously doesn't apply here, so I'd like to know just how useful etizolam could be in ctb.

Should I just abandon etizolam altogether and go whole hog on some other ctb method (N or firearm) asap?

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I don't take drugs anymore, and back when I did, the only benzos I tried was diazepam twice, and clonazepam once, but I've heard of etizolam. It became popular because it was the nicest of the RC benzos, before it was made illegal recently.

I've also heard people can't get it anymore, and there are dealers on the DNM selling random chemicals and calling it Etizolam.

There's other new RC benzos that are still legal for now https://chemicalplanet.net/research-chemicals/benzodiazepines but like etizolam, that will soon change when the lawmakers catch up. And if they were anywhere near as good as etizolam people would be talking about it. Here's an experience report from an erowid user who seems to know a lot about a few different RC benzos, maybe one of them might still be legal and it might be useful for you. https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=115168

As for using etizolam or any benzo as part of an attempt, they aren't lethal so it wouldn't work. I'm not quite sure what you are asking here. If you mean using it to compliment something like, lets say for instance N, I don't know how much etizolam you have but if you wanted to do that, you could set aside a decent dose of it for that occasion and play with the rest in the meantime.

Last edited: