B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
Anyone looked into ethanol od? It says it better if you inject it. Not sure how long it would take or how much. Anyone tried?
Ps i never drink alcohol

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
My friend used this method (medical grade ethanol) from the ambulance they worked in. It worked, but I don't know whether it was ingested or injected

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
My friend used this method (medical grade ethanol) from the ambulance they worked in. It worked, but I don't know whether it was ingested or injected
I seem to recall the legitimate use for medical ethanol is an an antidote for antifreeze poisoning. I guess antifreeze tastes sweet so kids (and pets) may accidentally drink it. I assume it would have to be given by an IV drip since alcohol is very bulky. Just try injecting a liter of Everclear (190-proof).

Somebody recently floated the idea of injecting Nembutal too, but nobody though it would be practical to inject 200 mL (almost 7 ounces).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Yes that's right
I had a friend who drunk antifreeze too and she was treated with ethanol

Karnage24

Karnage24

Jan 31, 2021
I tried Ethanol 96% intravenously. And it was a bad experience. DON'T TRY to inject undiluted ethanol. Pure alcohol has antibacterial properties and it instantly leads to the death of leukocytes and creates a blood clot in the vein. Perhaps this blood clot could cause a heart attack. But in my case, I just blocked my vein. Also, I'm not a doctor, when I tried to put myself on a drip, not the first time I got into a vein. And the introduction of pure alcohol under the skin leads to terrible pain. And also to a huge hematoma and necrosis.

But, after a few weeks, everything healed by itself. Without medical intervention. Fortunately, when I saw how much the vein began to swell, I stopped the drip.

After an unsuccessful attempt, I thoroughly googled this method. And it turned out that it was necessary to dilute alcohol, otherwise there would be a blood clot.

If you decided to try, you need to dilute alcohol to 20-40%.