• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What would you choose?

• Total voters
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
If there would be a method to induce eternal dream (something like in Inception, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Vanilla Sky) which will be lucid would you choose it over suicide? I am curious because I have this idea lately that suicide is irreversible and from that sleep you could wake up in any moment. If this is wrong section, moderators please move this topic, and if there was this topic before please delete it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
Would dreams be controllable then? I'm not sure what to vote for.

RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
Would dreams be controllable then? I'm not sure what to vote for.
Yes, it's like very very long lucid dream, there ar few problems cause you still need food, water etc

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
my brain has developed a real fondness for turning nice dreams into nightmares, or at minimum unpleasant dreams, lately. I'd much rather just die. If I wanted to stay in daydreams all day long, I could just get myself stuck in a pysch hospital and let my maladaptive daydreams take over. But again, brain makes even fun dreams unhappy against my will, so moot point ig

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't see a difference in either option.

From a biological point of view a body will die and decay without food/water whether it was suicide or the body went into eternal sleep.

Melancholique

Melancholique

Apr 15, 2023
Being asleep makes me feel good. Until I wake up and slowly feel depressed and anxious again

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Suicide. I want to be dead in the first place as I see it better than dreaming eternally and being sentient through it. I wish to be dead so that I no longer have consciousness as consciousness, along other issues, is what caused me to suffer in the first place

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that ceasing to exist is permanent is exactly why it appeals to me in the first place. In my case I don't want any kind of existence under any circumstances, I simply want to be at true, permanent peace for all eternity. Only eternal non-existence is desirable to me as after all nobody can suffer from not existing and there are no disadvantages to it, it comforts me to think of this existence disappearing into nothingness.

Reactions: tbroken and Pluto00
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
While eternal slumber sounds great, part of why I want to die isn't just for me but for the benefit of my loved ones. I don't deserve to be alive, so if eternal sulumber were an option it would sadly be out of the picture for me.