• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate. I wish I could die during my sleep but sadly that's impossible.
I strongly agree, but unfortunately it is unlikely that you will sleep and not wake up the next day. You must do it yourself. Everything in life requires effort and compensation, unfortunately.
I hate at how everything in life requires effort... even ctb. You're right but I just wish that life didn't require so much effort from us

I

inutil

Apr 22, 2024
That's why I changed my method, I intended to use an exit bag, but I'm sure that would kill me and that makes it more difficult, the possibility of tearing the bag also exists and has already happened to me.
I'm going to take 15 grams of propranolol from a box of diazepam, I'm going to swallow something, relax and just go to sleep, at least for me it seems to be easier.
Propranolol does not require a prescription.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I hate how this isn't an option. I've always wanted to die in my sleep
I strongly agree, but unfortunately it is unlikely that you will sleep and not wake up the next day. You must do it yourself. Everything in life requires effort and compensation, unfortunately.
I hate this. I never even chose to be born anyways. Why does everything require effort? It's so unfair. I don't want to put in any work at all
Even the most basic things to survive require tremendous effort. Life is draining.
Literally. I hate how everything takes effort

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Would you prefer to know you were going to die one night? Would all your emotions then be calm and pleasant that your release is going to be soon? Would you do anything special your last day/evening?

It's a weird idea isn't it? I guess it depends on what you believe but I actually doubt we'll experience death as a sensation. Pleasant or otherwise. I feel it most likely that we'll be here one minute and, gone the next. Like going under anaesthetic.

I know what you mean though. The thought that one day, I'm going to be free from all the worry and day to day chores of life is lovely. I try to at least enjoy a bit of it while I have emotions to be able to feel. I guess that's what passive ideation is all about. Death as a reassuring thought.

Of course, it isn't at all practical. The bills keep coming in. There's still life shit that requires attention so that things don't get worse. Plus, suicide itself isn't passive at all. It requires a whole bunch of effort and risk taking. So yeah, at least if we could just choose to go in our sleep, things would be so much easier.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I watched as my mom died in her sleep. It was fairly peaceful. But it seems that only happens with old people. If only if it were so simple! I would be happy if I could just stay in Dreamland forever.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Would you prefer to know you were going to die one night? Would all your emotions then be calm and pleasant that your release is going to be soon? Would you do anything special your last day/evening?
Good questions and they also have a philosophical touch.

Yesterday I wouldn't have minded the info as I wished to die while sleeping and the thought of it let me drift into sleep very quickly. It's hard to say how calm and pleasant it would be after receiving the info. Would there be kind of Si interfering? I'm done with life bc I can't live it yet my life is good bc of my physical health and other things that are good, but I just can't enjoy it. Yesterday it was a kind of hopelessness that I won't be able to do the things I would like to do anytime soon and most likely that won't change. Idk what I would do on the last day, probably eating a delicious meal - that's probably the only thing I really could do.

Idk but I really think if I knew I would die naturally in the near future and without having to suffer from health issues/terminal illness I'd be relieved - it would also be the best for relatives bc death is a natural thing in the end.