• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

ZEROheroes4

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, I just want to introduce myself. I am a new member who just heard about this website from a friend. Been extremely depressed for several years now. I've tried many different ways in the past, I realized they never worked because I never did the proper research. I know now that you just can't swallow a bunch of random pills and expect to die in a couple of hours. So since i am only 18 I don't have access to a gun. Don't have a car, so I can't lie and drive somewhere. Without giving too much personal info away. I've thought this next one out the entire summer. The only problem is each time I needed to do more of homework. I decided that I am going to stab myself. I understand that it's the one of the more unpopular methods out there. But when you don't have anything else... I realize that I need to aim to puncture major arteries/veins, it's going to hurt, the right materials are important, and I need to manage my time.
Accurate advice is what I really want right now. I already checked out the Gray's Anatomy book from my library but they only had the 40th edition which is fine but it's less detailed than the more earlier ones. I've learned about the major arteries and where they are.

My main questions are
1. Is an exact 7 inch knife long enough for hitting the Abdominal Aorta. I've read that this area is about 5 inches deep and not many people who are stabbed hit that deep. It usually hits the intestines. But I have faith it's possible for someone to do it on themselves. (*Also this knife has teeth one side that are very sharp).
2. I am thinking to do the act more like me positioning the knife, holding it to the area. Then running into the side of a wall. I thought about this and kind of acted it out physically (not with a knife yet of course). At first I was going to hold it and then fall on it like people did a thousand years ago but I realized I flinch when dropping to the floor.
3. If the above is a good idea—— How much force is needed. Like how fast should I run. I know I've read about how not much force is needed for a knife than one must think. That once the tip is in, the entire blade kinda flows right in. IS THIS INFORMATION ACCURATE OR BULL****???
4. If the abdominal aorta is the right place, I also a back up. Under the armpit , the axillary artery, which isn't very deep.
Will I knockout immediately? Some websites said I would.
5. Will I end up screaming at the top of my lungs or will I just be in shock and kind of gasp for air? This is very crucial because I'm planning to do this outside on a nearby ranch. I don't want people to hear me. Is this a bad idea, should I find another place?

PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPERATE FOR VERY ACCURATE INFORMATION ANYBODY WHO IS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD PLEASE HONESTLY ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS ABOVE ^^^

Reactions: 21Neberg
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I can only say that this looks like a terrible way to go, you should consider a much more controlled and peaceful method. I would not believe the image you see in Hollywood films that someone gets stabbed or shot and instantly dies.

Reactions: Elias, 21Neberg and Itsalmosttime
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'm not here to persuade anyone not to CTB but you are only 18. What have you experienced in life to make you want to do this? Are you on antidepressants?

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
This is a colossally bad idea. Abort mission immediately.

Reactions: Pan, Elias and Rachel74