Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
A lot have been going on in this house and my father threatened to kill me and my sister if my mom tells him that I hurt her feelings or bothered her ( she's a manipulative narcissist all she does is crying in front of him to show that am the bad guy even without reason at all)
Anyways, idk if I have any choice I can't put my lil sister's life in the risk because of me so am going to leave the house in the morning
I only have like 20$ (40DT) and I don't have any plan I'll just take the bus to a new city I've never been to and figure out what I'm gonna do
I'm so scared fr
I wish I can just kill myself but I can't at the moment, my sister won't ever heal from it.. I raised her and I'm closer to her than her mother
Hopefully me running away helps her get used to me away so then I can just do it but make it seem like an accident maybe..

• Hugs
Reactions: rei71, houseofleaves, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Maybe go to a women's or homeless shelter and start from there. If you say you're fleeing domestic violence you should usually get some help finding a place to stay.

Reactions: Burner1234
Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
Maybe go to a women's or homeless shelter and start from there. If you say you're fleeing domestic violence you should usually get some help finding a place to stay.
I live in a 3rd world country there's no homeless shelter here
I can go to the police since I have records of my father threatening to kill me and my sister but I'm finding it very hard to do that to him and the police will definitely tell me to go home..

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Then don't go to the police, as they might take you home, but I'm not sure where you should go.

Reactions: Humaliennn_boo
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Do you have a relative in another city who can accommodate you?

• Aww..
Reactions: Humaliennn_boo and Suicidebydeath
Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
I called a friend I know online who lives in the city I'm going to.. Am risking it all now
Nothing scares me anymore I guess

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. I cannot imagine how hard it must be. This life really is so cruel. I wish you the best, I hope that in whatever happens you find relief from your suffering.

• Hugs
Humaliennn_boo

Humaliennn_boo

Moônicide Àngel
Dec 13, 2021
I'm on the bus rn, already left the house
Can't stop myself from crying my eyes out.. I just wish suicide was easier

• Hugs