ab2south

ab2south

May 7, 2020
I ran away from the psych hospital while on a group walk and made it to a supermarket off campus. I was waiting for an Uber to pick me up so I could get my supplies to ctb when security found me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrokenBeing, Angina, Lunarhour and 2 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
So close. I memorised the electric door code, went out, came back when I wanted.

At 17 I manged to escape, hid behind a building, and realised I wasn't John Rambo, and had little chance of surviving on the run.

Just try and remember that it's not forever. You'll always be found and brought back. Then when you get out you're a free bird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunarhour
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I ran away from the psych hospital while on a group walk and made it to a supermarket off campus. I was waiting for an Uber to pick me up so I could get my supplies to ctb when security found me
Sorry to hear that x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
I ran away from the psych ward too, paced back and forth infront of the keypad locked door until someone opened it and i zipped right out and hid in the bushes of the property for like an hour. Eventually, like what SpottedPanda said, i realized i wasn't John Rambo and gave myself up to security.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lara Francis