make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
when I eventually ctb I don't want anything that could lead back to this website and/or basically anything else. am pretty much set on just smashing my electronic devices to bits after changing all the passwords and factory resetting what I can. is that enough?

Reactions: Fthis, stygal and DocNo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not an expert here, but I think that would be more than enough.

Reactions: hatedavoidant, DocNo and make_00
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Enough? Yes. A fun as fuck way of releasing a shit ton of negative energy when you need to most? Hell yes,

• Yay!
Reactions: Fthis, DocNo and make_00
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
Enough? Yes. A fun as fuck way of releasing a shit ton of negative energy when you need to most? Hell yes,
gotta say I *am* very into the idea of just taking a goddamn sledgehammer to everything LOL so yep

Reactions: Fthis, stygal and DocNo
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
sounds pretty good.

there is also software which writes data trash on a disk, erases it and writes again trash. this reduces the chance to get the data back cause for example simply formatting a disk is not enough and the data can be brought back.

but with classic hard-disks becoming less common and flash based memory like SSDs is more common smashing you devices or solid state drives to pieces after changing passwords and factory resetting is a good strategy.

that is based on the way how SSDs store data cause for technical reasons this became a bit more complex than saving data on simple hard-disks.

Last edited:
Reactions: stygal and make_00
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
sounds pretty good.

there is also software which writes data trash on a disk, erases it and writes again trash. this reduces the chance to get the data back cause for example simply formatting a disk is not enough and the data can be brought back.

but with classic hard-disks becoming less common and flash based memory like SSDs is more common smashing you devices or solid state drives to pieces after changing passwords and factory resetting is a good strategy.

that is based on the way how SSDs store data cause for technical reasons this became a bit more complex than saving data on simple hard-disks.
pleased to hear that the consensus is 'yes, smash your shit'
also some interesting tid-bits of information I wasn't aware of, thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo