BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
As the title implies I'm very envious of others with Autism and Learning Disabilities who I managed to do a lot better than me. Like I know some of these people who are currently music producers, filmmakers and even Athletes. Even looking online at Reddit many people on the Spectrum were really great athletes back in the day.

I have no such skills that many people have. I can't do Computer Science or stuff like that or even Mathematics(Math Dyslexia) like a lot of my former Austistic friends can do. I can't even figure our the lanes of the sidewalk or even speak properly without slunding retarded or learn another language. I'm that bad at everythikg. Even compared to those with Learning Disabilities.

So yeah even others on the Spectrum is a lot better than me smh. I'm so inadequate and so severe on the Spectrum and on my Learning Disability that I'm even below others with Autism and Learning Disabilities.

I tried though I really tried. Especially in high school to be great at everything. Now I'm 24 and have No friends, family hates my guts and calls me a disappointment. As well as currently still being jobless and now I have to skip ( or possibly quit ) school because of the high Tuition that I simply can't pay.

So here it is

- I'm socially stupid and have no friends
-I'm inadequate because of the color of my skin and doesn't deserve to exist
-I'm inadequate to the Black Community because of my disability because I'm " weird " and they have no tolerance for me.
-I'm inadequate as a Man for being sensitive and emotionally fragile.
- I'm inadequate as a human being since I'm socially unaware and stupid.

And now on top of all of that
- I'm inadequate as someone with Autism and Learning Disability since I'm below them in every way.

Hell most people in this site is way more smarter and have more potentially then ill ever have. So I'm basically inferior. I'm an inferior Autistic/ Learning Disabled to even Autistic/Learning Disabled.

My own Psychologists saud to be that my case is so severe that I will never be able to hold much jobs or navigate the world.

So I'm just a walking cockroach. I really need to not be here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Donk, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UninformedLover and 4 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Please don't define yourself by diagnosis or labels. You are You.

I can't imagine how dishearteneing it must feel when you tick so many boxes that already put you on the back foot to so many others in society. i have a brother with learning disabilties and my career is in supporting people with LD.

The one thing i've learnt in life is intellectual ability does not nessacarially make a good person. Who you are inside matters.
Sadly though, often humans see labels or stereotypes before the person, i fear this is happening to you in life.
But you don't have to let that be, think on what you like about yourself and focus on that. Be who you want to be not who society says you are.
Pm me if you need a chat buddy

Last edited:
Reactions: BornofDust
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I know how you feel, I am autistic and can't do anything well apart from knowing a lot about flags and being good at answering quiz show questions. You often only see successful stories of autistic people and they are picking from the best who are able to cope and manage living in a world not designed with them in mind, that is great for them but most of us can't cope with adulthood or it is very hard for us. Big majority don't have jobs. I am just clumsy and slow, useless and would already be dead if my mother didn't look after me and help me with the simplest things.

this picture is for Britain
B6942DA6 C6E0 41A1 B15E 45C347395A4C

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?