• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
Enteric capsules won't dissolve until they reach the intestines, which makes vomiting a non-issue. The only problem is that they can take hours to dissolve, so people don't recommend putting SN in capsules. I just want to know why it's an issue that they take longer to dissolve.

Does the extended time prevent you from absorbing the SN fast enough to get the job done? Couldn't this be resolved by taking more pills/a higher dose? Maybe there's something similar to acid-regulators for the intestines, which can dissolve the capsules faster? I don't know. Sorry if this is stupid.

I'm terrified of vomiting but I don't think I'll be able to get antiemetics, so I'm trying to find other solutions :(
(if you have a source in the US that doesn't require a prescription, please let me know)

Reactions: Forever Sleep
pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
I think I've seen something like this before but there's a big inconsistency with the time they take effect, and so you're often left for hours after ingesting with no side effects before they begin to work. First problem is that your SI takes over and you call emergency services, and the other is that even if this isn't the case there seems to be some discomfort where you can randomly start to feel ill at some random point over the next few hours which isn't appealing to most people. The benefit of ingesting it normally with water is that you're expecting it 'take effect' within the next 10-20mins, and can collect your thoughts in that moment etc... If you ingest it in capsules I don't think there's a well documented timeframe and so you'd probably spend the next few hours panicking in a lot of discomfort waiting for the the moment where you start to feel 'something'...

Reactions: Jarni
releasespieces

releasespieces

Poles are shifting, death is looming
Jun 26, 2022
Not a good idea for various reasons. Hang around a while, do some searching online, there are ways to obtain an antiemetic. I recommend Domperidone myself, less scary side effects compared to Meto, doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, much safer.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Not sure if you've seen it but there's another thread on this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-method-of-taking-sn-without-vomiting.104747/

I actually thought about doing both- enteric capsules first, then, SN with water. My concern is I'll vomit while unconscious- so I thought- if the capsules were already in the intestines by then- it could solve this problem.

My thinking was the SN and water mix would make you pass out before the capsules would dissolve. They would be a kind of insurance policy.

It's timing though that really troubles me and a bunch of other things: How long before the water mix would you need to take the capsules to ensure they had passed through the stomach- so couldn't be thrown up if the water mix was expelled? What if they got lodged somewhere and opened? Giving you a small dose. What if they started taking effect before you could get the water mix down? What if you didn't pass out quickly and the side effects lasted longer? In the end, it just all became more scary than the thought of the SN and water on its own.

Reactions: Jarni
D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
Not sure if you've seen it but there's another thread on this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-method-of-taking-sn-without-vomiting.104747/

I actually thought about doing both- enteric capsules first, then, SN with water. My concern is I'll vomit while unconscious- so I thought- if the capsules were already in the intestines by then- it could solve this problem.

My thinking was the SN and water mix would make you pass out before the capsules would dissolve. They would be a kind of insurance policy.

It's timing though that really troubles me and a bunch of other things: How long before the water mix would you need to take the capsules to ensure they had passed through the stomach- so couldn't be thrown up if the water mix was expelled? What if they got lodged somewhere and opened? Giving you a small dose. What if they started taking effect before you could get the water mix down? What if you didn't pass out quickly and the side effects lasted longer? In the end, it just all became more scary than the thought of the SN and water on its own.
I see why that plan could be problematic, but I might go ahead and try it anyway because I'm not finding any other options. I think I'll take the capsules at the same time as the pain killers -- an hour before the drink. If they start taking effect before the drink, that's fine. They'll either work as they are and you can exit, or they'll dissolve slowly enough that you'll still be able to take the drink. That's my opinion, anyway. I don't have the energy to be terribly scientific, I just want out.

Edit: wait, something just occurred to me. Has anyone tried taking SN capsules rectally? I'm not sure if that can even work for something dry without water in the mix, I'm just curious.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Edit: wait, something just occurred to me. Has anyone tried taking SN capsules rectally? I'm not sure if that can even work for something dry without water in the mix, I'm just curious.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-isnt-sn-enema-viable.90246/
(it seems possible, there is a procedure, but nb tried with SN...)

CerberusReapers

CerberusReapers

Dec 19, 2022
Enteric capsules won't dissolve until they reach the intestines, which makes vomiting a non-issue. The only problem is that they can take hours to dissolve, so people don't recommend putting SN in capsules. I just want to know why it's an issue that they take longer to dissolve.

Does the extended time prevent you from absorbing the SN fast enough to get the job done? Couldn't this be resolved by taking more pills/a higher dose? Maybe there's something similar to acid-regulators for the intestines, which can dissolve the capsules faster? I don't know. Sorry if this is stupid.

I'm terrified of vomiting but I don't think I'll be able to get antiemetics, so I'm trying to find other solutions :(
(if you have a source in the US that doesn't require a prescription, please let me know)
You don't need a prescription, I went online and filled out a form by answering their questions with enough credibility for them to give me the antiemetics and beta-blockers/anxiety meds.