C

carrie

Oct 20, 2020
How to ensure that Ctb through SN is a sure shot success? Cause I really don't know or want to know the consequences of a failure.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do everything that's in the guide, right portion of SN, antiemetic, antacids. And don't get found

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
The good thing about filing with SN method is that there is not likely to be any long-term damage to your bodily systems. This is NOT true for other methods, which can leave permanent damage, often making it more difficult or perhaps even impossible to try again. Failing at SN does not leave such a mark. It does, however, expose your intentions to others, and may see you committed.

Reactions: Lupgevif and pthnrdnojvsc
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The good thing about filing with SN method is that there is not likely to be any long-term damage to your bodily systems. This is NOT true for other methods, which can leave permanent damage, often making it more difficult or perhaps even impossible to try again. Failing at SN does not leave such a mark. It does, however, expose your intentions to others, and may see you committed.

Basically the reason why I'm interested in it. I'd hate to be a vegetable the rest of my life, or lose bodily functions.

For me at least, everyone knows how I feel, so it would never come as a shock.

As @Illias said, get the right dosages, and other various stuff you will need. You can do it without extra stuff, but it may prove to be a lot more difficult.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I ,you and some others here have also notice that there is a difference between SN and other methods in leaving permanent damage. i haven't seen SN leave permanent brain damage in even one case and how many SN cases just on this one site , hundreds ? How many in the world of 7 billion? I heard 800,000 people in the world commmit suicide every year, 20 people million in the world attempt suicide every year, how many of those were SN attempts?

Last edited:
Reactions: _Kaira_