• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Could anyone tell me if 100mg of diazepam would be enough for the sn method? Also how long would it take for it to start effect?

Reactions: Huntfish34
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s recommended to take 500 mg Diazepam or 600 mg Oxazepam. The tablets must be crushed and dissolved with a little water.
Some members said you should drink the benzos 30 minutes before drinking the SN, other members and the PPH book recommend to drink the benzos immediately after taking the SN.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeDestroyedMe and yasmine299
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Is there a difference between metoclopramide and metoclopramide hydrochloride?
No. Metoclopramide is the brand name and metoclopramide hydrochloride is the active ingredient.

Reactions: yasmine299
Upvote 0
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
It´s recommended to take 500 mg Diazepam or 600 mg Oxazepam. The tablets must be crushed and dissolved with a little water.
Some members said you should drink the benzos 30 minutes before drinking the SN, other members and the PPH book recommend to drink the benzos immediately after taking the SN.
Hi, I understand that ppeh recommends 500mg of diazepam but isn't it a very high dose, would we be able to take our drink if we take it 30 mins prior. Also, the chance of vomiting and be able to take the second drink. Could you please help a little?

Also, I tested 10mg of diazepam, it took around 2 hours to feel the affects for me but I awake for 3 hrs.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Yes, of course it´s a very high dose. There must be a reason why they suggest such a high dose. If you read the Chloroquine guide and Amitriptyline guide I uploaded, they also recommend such a high dose of Diazepam. I wonder why it took you 2 hours to feel an effect. Are you taking Diazepam regularly?

Upvote 0
LifeDestroyedMe

LifeDestroyedMe

Antipsychotics ruined my life.
Jul 19, 2023
How would it feel to take that much diazepam?
Yes, of course it´s a very high dose. There must be a reason why they suggest such a high dose. If you read the Chloroquine guide and Amitriptyline guide I uploaded, they also recommend such a high dose of Diazepam. I wonder why it took you 2 hours to feel an effect. Are you taking Diazepam regularly?
Could you please link these guides? Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
No it was my first time taking it. I was surprised too, I was using my phone after taking it, does that make a difference?

Edit: also in the chloroquine guide as far as I could understand, it is recommended to have the diazepam along with the drug and not before?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Benzos (when they work) make me pass out at high doses. That is why I like the sound of the PPH book - to take them immediately after the SN rather than before. The one that makes me pass out (I think it's midazolam) makes me pass out pretty quickly so I wouldn't have enough time to drink SN after taking it...)

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
How would it feel to take that much diazepam?
I never took Diazepam.
Could you please link these guides? Thanks

No a phone call wouldn´t make a difference unless it was a very exciting conversation that raised your blood pressure and your adrenaline level went up.

Reactions: LifeDestroyedMe
Upvote 0
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
Benzos (when they work) make me pass out at high doses. That is why I like the sound of the PPH book - to take them immediately after the SN rather than before. The one that makes me pass out (I think it's midazolam) makes me pass out pretty quickly so I wouldn't have enough time to drink SN after taking it...)
But if for someone it takes more time to pass out, would it make more sense to take them before?

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
If this were my method (it isn't), I would take 50-100 mg Diazepam half an hour before to calm down and the rest with the SN.
This is not a recommendation but just how I personally would do it.

Reactions: ScottishFox and Sid19
Upvote 0
yasmine299

yasmine299

too young to understand
Jul 6, 2023
If this were my method (it isn't), I would take 50-100 mg Diazepam half an hour before to calm down and the rest with the SN.
This is not a recommendation but just how I personally would do it.
that is actually a good idea, thanks. Also may I ask what your method is?

Reactions: ScottishFox
Upvote 0
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Why such an extremely high dose?
That is a guaranteed blackout dose and if taken 30 minutes before the sn the person will definitely blackout before being able to take the sn.
Even if it kicks in after taking the sn it would make it impossible to drink the second glass then.

And why mixing it with water even though those benzos are not water soluble?
It is just unnecessary water to me with pills swimming in it.

I will just take 3mg bromazolam 15 minutes before sn and then 3mg bromazolam right before taking the sn, I don't want to not be able to drink the second glass.

Reactions: Catch-22
Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It´s recommended in the guide, not my recommendation. The tablets would be crushed and mixed with water.

Upvote 0
S

ScottishFox

Nov 11, 2023
SN method?
Daft Q - would Sodium Nitrate NaNO3 – High Grade Crystalline Powder >99.5% Purity be suitable for the SN method?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
  • Yay!
Reactions: rozeske, ScottishFox and smalleiers
Upvote 0
sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
Could anyone tell me if 100mg of diazepam would be enough for the sn method? Also how long would it take for it to start effect?
Hi, I'm sdansht. Hope you are doing well yasmine299, sorry for not replying to your message. I was going through something :)

Upvote 0
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
more is better. had 40 mg xanax today. not passing out. little drunk feeling. wont remember much. wont make you pass out. more like black out. so take it soon before sn not a few hours prior. otherwise you as much as you can imo. benzo work diff from alcohol or barbs. they dont really make you pass out or die on its own. people go on crazy beinges eating their whole stack of 200 tabletts. blackouts yes. but you want pass out. just more calm spaced out

Last edited:
Upvote 0