IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Quite often I have read someone who is going to commit suicide there energy levels when there close to doing it will be high and there seem happy and be tidying and giving stuff away etc.

I feel there was a point in my life I should of killed myself but at that point I had no energy, I couldn't of made it to Beachy head etc I couldn't have tidied up or given stuff away, I couldn't of really done anything I would of needed help to do the act but obviously while your like this anyone you try to get to help is just going to take advantage.

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about energy levels etc?

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
You hear a lot of people describe it as a state of calm or peace when they commit to ctbing. I think having that pressure of "I need to stay alive" taken from your shoulders frees up a lot of internal & external resources. I had a therapist once who said she'd be more immediately concerned for people who seemed to be feeling better with no clear cause than people so in the throes of symptoms that they couldn't do much either way.

I've stepped back every time, but when I get far enough along to start throwing things away and stuff, it feels so nice to finally have a purpose to what I'm doing. I'm no longer floating through the days waiting or coping or just getting by. I'm actively working towards something I actually want and it's motivating.

Reactions: Sarahlynn
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
you have some ingesting points like a type of goal.