• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone, i can't live more than this week, everything is getting worse, its unbereable.

I was going to use the Charcoal method but i'm also inclined to full hang.Even bought a endless ratchet online, which should arrive tomorrow.

I tried/experimented with partial but i am unable to pass out or even feel anything other than pressure, tried different spots and its either nothing (pulse is strong tho) or pressure in the head.
So this leaves me thinking in doing Full. I have a spot i can use without being discovered, just need to adapt it a little bit.

My greatest fear is that i don't pass out after i kick the chair. I do not intend to survive it. What can happen to me if i have to endure it all awoke? How long does it take if the carotids arent compressed being too deep?

I have benzos and alchool which i wonder if could help making the trip less painful?

I would love your help, i am pratically blind here, no other place to ask..

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
if it doesn't kill you it will cause permanent brain damage. my advice would be to use either a really tall chair or stack two so you can fall at least 3 feet which might break your neck instead of strangle you.

Reactions: Centerism
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I've tried full hanging and anyways managed to get the knot out our I break whatever I'm hanging from. It's the most terrifying experience I've ever had, along with the shallow water method.

I've used benzos and alcohol and still the panic you feel is other worldly.

I've been completely devoted to it but I've never been able to handle the panic I feel. It's burn physically painful and mentally unbearable.

I've seen people hang before and succeed, somehow. In high school I found my best friend hanging from a metal post behind the bleachers in the gym. It scared me. But at the same time I felt the peace he must have felt when it wss over. So it's not impossible to do. I just know I can't do it.

Is find a better more sure way to go. There's plenty of them out there that won't cause pain and are peaceful. That's what I think we all deserve. A happy peaceful start at a better existence. We have endured so much pain in this world they why should we suffer at our own hands in the end.

I hope this helps you. Just remember, don't be to hasty. Be sure your going to enjoy your last moments in this life. :hug:

Reactions: Ivenocare and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
if it doesn't kill you it will cause permanent brain damage. my advice would be to use either a really tall chair or stack two so you can fall at least 3 feet which might break your neck instead of strangle you.

So much to, if it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger.

Reactions: Centerism
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
How can it not kill me tho, if nothing breaks or stops me? I never seen a case of someone hanging there and just not die.
Because i have all the stuff needed for CO charcoal method but it seems riskier as the changes of not enough CO ia high. Hanging feels more safe if we do all the necessary steps to ensure the rope stays where it should. My only concern is the time i would be aware. I cant hold my breath for more than a minute nowadays so i wonder i much longer i would be awake.
I've tried full hanging and anyways managed to get the knot out our I break whatever I'm hanging from. It's the most terrifying experience I've ever had, along with the shallow water method.

I've used benzos and alcohol and still the panic you feel is other worldly.

I've been completely devoted to it but I've never been able to handle the panic I feel. It's burn physically painful and mentally unbearable.

I've seen people hang before and succeed, somehow. In high school I found my best friend hanging from a metal post behind the bleachers in the gym. It scared me. But at the same time I felt the peace he must have felt when it wss over. So it's not impossible to do. I just know I can't do it.

Is find a better more sure way to go. There's plenty of them out there that won't cause pain and are peaceful. That's what I think we all deserve. A happy peaceful start at a better existence. We have endured so much pain in this world they why should we suffer at our own hands in the end.

I hope this helps you. Just remember, don't be to hasty. Be sure your going to enjoy your last moments in this life. :hug:

I hear you, but how long did you have to sustain this pain before the rope failed? Maybe a painkiller or muscle relaxant like RELMUS with the benzo and alchol would make me more Ko for it

aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
well if you can do it without worrying about someone stopping you you still have to make sure the rope is generally round and tightens enough to actually cut off all the air...its no good if you are still breathing a very little or if you are interrupted or if your anchor breaks after a few minutes...you will go unconscious anywhere between 4-15 seconds worst case...but you can still be alive for 5-14 minutes.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
well if you can do it without worrying about someone stopping you you still have to make sure the rope is generally round and tightens enough to actually cut off all the air...its no good if you are still breathing a very little or if you are interrupted or if your anchor breaks after a few minutes...you will go unconscious anywhere between 4-15 seconds worst case...but you can still be alive for 5-14 minutes.
Would suck to not cut all air in my traquea, i weight about 120lb and going full for this effect.
I will never be totally ready for this but i have been considering CTB for 4 years now, but been a constant thought all this year when everything fell to scrambles.
I will wait for the endless ratchet to arrive and fiddle with it a bit, if i cannot succeed with it, i'll do a cocktail and hang.

aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
sounds like you know what you are doing to some extent my only worry is that ratchets aren't normally round and flat ropes have much less success than round ones.
you could even use a car jumper cable hypothetically and it would be more successful than some wratchets I have seen though I bet you have thought this out and picked your wratchet wisely

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
sounds like you know what you are doing to some extent my only worry is that ratchets aren't normally round and flat ropes have much less success than round ones.
you could even use a car jumper cable hypothetically and it would be more successful than some wratchets I have seen though I bet you have thought this out and picked your wratchet wisely
I bought one according to the night-night method. The idea is to check if i can find the sweet spot using folded socks/sand bag on the side of the neck.
When i tested a bit of hanging with a bathrope rope (it started to rip when i put all my weight on it to test) i was unable to breathe but no fuzzy feeling. At least i know i wont be able to breathe at all.
Been reading about how the hyperventilation will not avoid me from awaking up during the hanging so i am unsure i should use it if i dont find a sweet spot.

Damn i just would love not to be here enduring minutes and minutes of awakening pain while waiting to faint.

aviator8

aviator8

Aug 22, 2019
I recommend before you CTB to check on the car method as in my opinion that seems less painful....I didn't know until anna told me that people dont know how to bypass the catalytic converter so I just made a thread about it

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
How can it not kill me tho, if nothing breaks or stops me? I never seen a case of someone hanging there and just not die.
Because i have all the stuff needed for CO charcoal method but it seems riskier as the changes of not enough CO ia high. Hanging feels more safe if we do all the necessary steps to ensure the rope stays where it should. My only concern is the time i would be aware. I cant hold my breath for more than a minute nowadays so i wonder i much longer i would be awake.

I hear you, but how long did you have to sustain this pain before the rope failed? Maybe a painkiller or muscle relaxant like RELMUS with the benzo and alchol would make me more Ko for it
I hung tere the first time for about two minutes. The other times it was less than a minute. I'm the same in the sense that I can't hold my breath very long and I'm asthmatic so I thought it would be quick. But you get to a point where you know you should have passed out but you don't. You just get this overwhelming feeling of panic and your senses kick in. I would get to that point and even though I would totally want it to just be over I would still try my hardest to get the rope to give. The first time I took 33 2mg Xanax and dank a whole bottle of vodka and I still panicked. But i think the panic kicked in later because of the numbness I felt. I take baclofen which is a powerful muscle relaxer and I also take morphine for pain. I doubt either of them would help.

But I also have seen it work. I watched a guy on younow hang himself from his door Jam and succeed. Although it looked terrible. It took him nearly four minutes to pass out. Although when he did it still looked violent. And like I said I've found my best friend after he hung himself. So it's not impossible. It's just terrible. I would opt to ctb with an overdose or use n. I just think er live so tentatively that we deserve to go out peaceful. You know?

Reactions: Baskol1
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
Benzodiazapine & alcohol in enough concentration is lethal in and of itself. Tolerance of course dictates the amount.

Once you kick the chair it's on for better or worse so something to really relax you would probably be a good thing.

Are you planning on self binding your hands so you can't use them to try a rescue attempt? Sounds like you've given it much thought and are prepared for the event. Good luck however you decide; hopefully the pain stops one way or another right my friend? That's what I'm shooting for anyways.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
I hung tere the first time for about two minutes. The other times it was less than a minute. I'm the same in the sense that I can't hold my breath very long and I'm asthmatic so I thought it would be quick. But you get to a point where you know you should have passed out but you don't. You just get this overwhelming feeling of panic and your senses kick in. I would get to that point and even though I would totally want it to just be over I would still try my hardest to get the rope to give. The first time I took 33 2mg Xanax and dank a whole bottle of vodka and I still panicked. But i think the panic kicked in later because of the numbness I felt. I take baclofen which is a powerful muscle relaxer and I also take morphine for pain. I doubt either of them would help.

But I also have seen it work. I watched a guy on younow hang himself from his door Jam and succeed. Although it looked terrible. It took him nearly four minutes to pass out. Although when he did it still looked violent. And like I said I've found my best friend after he hung himself. So it's not impossible. It's just terrible. I would opt to ctb with an overdose or use n. I just think er live so tentatively that we deserve to go out peaceful. You know?

Seems this is the worst case scenario then, to endure it for so long.
All i have is 60 caps of 0.5mg Alprazolam and Thiocolchicoside 4mg (muscle relaxant).

This is really not my preffered way to go but all the other ways are either risky or the materials will take too long to arrive (if they do).

Benzodiazapine & alcohol in enough concentration is lethal in and of itself. Tolerance of course dictates the amount.

Once you kick the chair it's on for better or worse so something to really relax you would probably be a good thing.

Are you planning on self binding your hands so you can't use them to try a rescue attempt? Sounds like you've given it much thought and are prepared for the event. Good luck however you decide; hopefully the pain stops one way or another right my friend? That's what I'm shooting for anyways.

I was not thinking on binding my hands, if the knot is a slipknot it will be impossible to loosen it if i cant reach the ground.

I have a pair of secure shelves i can nail some wood on it to secure a hard wood/metal pole on it to tie the noose. Its on my store. Serves right as this store stole my life in a way.

I recommend before you CTB to check on the car method as in my opinion that seems less painful....I didn't know until anna told me that people dont know how to bypass the catalytic converter so I just made a thread about it
I do have a car but i have no spot to hide it, making this attempt too risky :(

Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Seems this is the worst case scenario then, to endure it for so long.
All i have is 60 caps of 0.5mg Alprazolam and Thiocolchicoside 4mg (muscle relaxant).

This is really not my preffered way to go but all the other ways are either risky or the materials will take too long to arrive (if they do).

I was not thinking on binding my hands, if the knot is a slipknot it will be impossible to loosen it if i cant reach the ground.

I have a pair of secure shelves i can nail some wood on it to secure a hard wood/metal pole on it to tie the noose. Its on my store. Serves right as this store stole my life in a way.

I do have a car but i have no spot to hide it, making this attempt too risky :(
Do you have a way to purchase bitcoin online? If you do you could buy anything you want on the dark web. And it usually arrives in 4-7 days. Although longer on other sites. But you wouldn't have to wait long and you would have a sure way and a painless way to go.

I'm not condoning suicide here. I wish I could help you. I know there's beauty in all of us, no matter how masked it may be. You still might find something good in this world and change your outlook. Just keep your eyes open till it's your time. Good luck.

:)

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Do you have a way to purchase bitcoin online? If you do you could buy anything you want on the dark web. And it usually arrives in 4-7 days. Although longer on other sites. But you wouldn't have to wait long and you would have a sure way and a painless way to go.

I'm not condoning suicide here. I wish I could help you. I know there's beauty in all of us, no matter how masked it may be. You still might find something good in this world and change your outlook. Just keep your eyes open till it's your time. Good luck.

:)

I don't... I ordered SN but it will take a month to arrive.
Today i will go to a hardware store and a sports store to check ropes.

Really afraid to this method but i gotta do it.
All i see is pain when people do not pass out, so i'm making sure the moment i hang, i won't be able to get out. The markings on the neck and the possibility of losing my voice would make my life even worse.

I put myself at the height of the noose, using a bench, that made my heart race, i know it will be hard to do it but i will have to. Gonna freeze some vodka.
If i am sucessful on getting the right rope i might even do it tonight!
Just need to saw some wooden pieces to elevate the bar a little higher, nailing it with some screws so the bar doesnt go out of place.

It will be in an area where my arms can reach the shelves edges, so i bet when i convulse it wll leave some marks, hopefully it wont matter.

I will just drink the cocktail while on the place. I have a lot of negative thoughts about my life right now and the mistakes leading to it, they will be my percursor for the fall.
Made so many mistakes, i lost all will to keep going.
Lost all my money on a addiction, put out my love and when i realized it was too late. She is inlove with another person all because of me.
My professional life is in shambles and this month i will have to move to a place i absolutely dislike but its the only one i could afford.

I just don't want this anymore. Fought it for long time and it wont get better.
In a way, Pain while exiting is a fitting thing for me.

Reactions: Astral316 and Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Not sure if this is good advice or not. There have been reports of short drop suicides that resulted in a broken neck but not a fatality. Nothing wrong with trying for that, but it seems like if you do, you need to use a longer drop - there are judicial execution tables for how long a drop is needed depending on weight.

Using too short a drop and ending up paralyzed but alive would be tragic.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Been fiddling with my thumbs on each side, interlacing my hands on the back of the head to try and find the spot. I managed to feel dizzy and hearing going low, even my hand started failing before i stopped. I wonder if that was it. It was right below the jaw, where the noose would go.

I'm realizing this will be very painful due to the fact i cant hold my breath for long and it will be agonizing as hell. My only luck would be to blackout fast after i suspend myself.
I noticed the knot in order to tighten even more goes to the side and will burn through my skin. Will use a wrap on the rope to help with friction or even oil my skin and rope to make it very slippery. Might work. Afraid it will make my neck slide from the nose tho...

Been preparing myself for this. Yesterday i found a 2 meter metal pole on the hardware store, will buy it today/tomorrow to check if it can handle me.
Also found rails of ropes there. I'm inclined to grab the 12mm Polypropylene one as its braided.

Even my car is failing me, losing horsepower, no idea what it can be, doesnt matter, i dont plan to be here for long.

Its "funny" how people always told me i had this aura in me, this happy aura people would like to be near. I don't feel it anymore.
I always felt i missed the spark to live. Always with the lack of willpower to do something of my life.
It makes the decision easy actually, since everything is falling apart.
I dislike pain a lot and i have a very acute SI. The very feeling of lack of air makes my heart race a lot when i test the thumbs in the spot.

This will be hell. So i can pass the storm and find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Bought today the rope, its a polyethylene 10mm one. Label says max 500kg. Hope its true.
Bought 2 steel bars to serve as the pole. 1 would bend a lot. 2 bends much less.
Was going to be today but gotta go somewhere first.
Not feeling confident ill pass out quickly. I just hope i die.
Not sure i should intake 40mg relmus as muscle relaxant, since its a anestesic as well.
Xanax 15mg and vodka as well.
I would love some recomendations

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

I take benzos 10mg and Diphendrate 20 for a sleep disorder for many years. It's the only thing attempted that's worked. Would you have any idea, or refer me somewhere please. Yes, I know it's not easy, but access to other means are too difficult.