D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
If S.S. where somehow shut down permanently today,
What would you do tomorrow ?
Would it push you to immediately CTB ?
How many members rely on what they get here personally to survive just one more day ?

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud, Forever Sleep and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
It probably wouldn't make me do it any sooner because I have a plan set but I would be hurt.
This place has become my lifeline. The only place where I feel understood and supported.

I know we don't really know each other but I'm so thankful for all the members here.
This community is such a strong group of people and I'm honestly proud to be apart of it.
I hope peace finds all of us in whatever form that may be.

• Love
Reactions: Csmith8827, Tears in Rain and Deadfrogwalking
D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
I feel the same way, thank you

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
I probably would not be inclined to do anything drastic, I just would be saddened that this safe space would cease to exist, potentially leading to more bad decisions.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
This is the only place that's made me better, so without it I wouldn't be alive. It holds such a special place in my heart.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wouldn't CTB but I would feel lost and even more trapped. It's so nice to have somewhere you can just be honest.

People would argue that we could be honest in real life but I imagine it would go one of two ways. Someone so frigtened that you may actually do it could get you sectioned. Plenty of people don't benefit from that. Or- they may just end up incredibly worried and that worry likely won't fade. I imagine a loved one would try to help but- what if they can't help? So now- you're just both worried and unhappy for each other. How does that help anyone? I think for a lot of people, it simply doesn't feel practical or fair to tell people in real life but- it's so isolating to feel like this. At least here, we feel slightly less alone.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Not everyone has the privledge of being able to just immediately ctb, if one is able to access a reliable method they feel confident in then that is a privilege not a human right. But anyway I'd always wish to cease existing regardless of this site existed or not and if it went away I'd just continue to exist until I inevitably cease existing whether it's on my own terms or not, nothing ever lasts anyway.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
If S.S. where somehow shut down permanently today,
What would you do tomorrow ?
Would it push you to immediately CTB ?
How many members rely on what they get here personally to survive just one more day ?
No it wouldn't push me to ctb any earlier.
I joined SS purely to research the right method for me and the least painful.
And I am glad to say I now know what to do when my time comes.
Some of the stress and worry has been taken away somewhat because of the helpful members on SS.
I am going to wait for SN, I believe I will obtain it this year at some point.