no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
they're kicking me from new job because i have no parents and they can't hire "people from the street"... I really was hard to find a job in my city, I am currently on streets, tomorrow after i get paid my last wage which is around 10 dollars (that's how weekly wages work in Syria)
i will go to pharmacy and get phenobarbital 100mg

will it kill me if i take the whole thing? do i need to buy two bottle pills?

anyone else done this on SS? could you link their threads please?

seriously if you are born in rich family or have people to care about you = you're lucky fucker.
i cry every day.. tbh.. only trees, stray cats and the wind feel my pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Silvermorning, dropdeadfred and 16 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
My sympathies. I'm always reading it pentobarbital ..

I'm one of those lucky fuckers, except I banished my family. I don't think twice about it, I'm better off without anyone anyway.

Why not go with SN or perhaps HCN? Both are easily accessible and brings swift and certain death. Within minutes.

Reactions: sadworld and no 4mat
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
My sympathies. I'm always reading it pentobarbital ..

I'm one of those lucky fuckers, except I banished my family. I don't think twice about it, I'm better off without anyone anyway.

Why not go with SN or perhaps HCN? Both are easily accessible and brings swift and certain death. Within minutes.
not easily obtained in Syria, me and @ Nightmare looked for so many sources here yet failed to get any, companies either never sell it to randoms or pretend not to have it.

Reactions: Kruger and sadworld
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
Can you just purchase this over the counter in Syria? Really very sorry about your situation.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, no 4mat and Huntfish34
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
This may seem like a very naive and foolish thing to say, but as you obviously survived the civil war, would you reconsider your decision? Have you looked into leaving Syria and getting to Europe for example?

Reactions: depressedsally, Sensei, sadworld and 2 others
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
This may seem like a very naive and foolish thing to say, but as you obviously survived the civil war, would you reconsider your decision? Have you looked into leaving Syria and getting to Europe for example?
impossible for a homeless poor guy like me, also i have no connections at all bro.. if i was rich i could smuggle to Lebanon or turkey but can't. also just lol I'm currently posting from random street Wi-Fi i hacked... sorry for venting but it feels good to interact with fellow beings who understand you.. never had friends so I hope you get my point bro..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, Meditation guide, Sensei and 3 others
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020
impossible for a homeless poor guy like me, also i have no connections at all bro.. if i was rich i could smuggle to Lebanon or turkey but can't. also just lol I'm currently posting from random street Wi-Fi i hacked... sorry for venting but it feels good to interact with fellow beings who understand you.. never had friends so I hope you get my point bro..

I was homeless myself for a short period but I'd guess it's a lot easier being homeless in Ireland compared to Syria. We get free meals in the homeless hostels here. However, they are dangerous places as there are a lot of drug addicts there, some of whom are violent.

Reactions: Silvermorning
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I was homeless myself for a short period but I'd guess it's a lot easier being homeless in Ireland compared to Syria. We get free meals in the homeless hostels here. However, they are dangerous places as there are a lot of drug addicts there, some of whom are violent.
Violent addicts in Ireland?

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Phenobarbital is different to pentobarbital...

This might be a useful thread for you @no 4mat

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/phenobarbital-luminal.11811/#post-233173

But sounds like a lot is needed to ctb.

Reactions: Silvermorning, no 4mat and sadworld