drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
It's such a relief. The heat in the past week where i live was horrendous, up to 38°C(100F). Thank godness the temperature will start to gradually decrease next week.

When your life sucks, summer makes it suck 10x more and it takes way more effort to try to work things up. I wouldn't mind the heat if my life was halfway decent.

This year will be decisive. If I can't manage to get my shit together by next summer i will ctb. I cannot bear another summer like this one.

How was your summer? Are you happy it's ending?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Green Destiny, 54378, Dayrain and 7 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I like the summer actually as long as there is an A/C. And I dont like that its ending because it 1st means that I am a few months older and the cold and ugly winter is right ahead...

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've been checking the weather forecast for weeks now. so sick of 80 degree nights and high humidity. says in a couple days, temps will drop and it'll be raining. where i grew up, temps would drop as the sun went down. coolest time of day here is 6am but that is short lived because the sun is on it's way up again.

Reactions: drownll
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I despise the summer. I sweat buckets and can't stand the heat and all the noise (especially those lawnmower addicts).
page get GIF
lawnmower fail GIF

Reactions: rationaltake and hopeisdead
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I like the summer actually as long as there is an A/C. And I dont like that its ending because it 1st means that I am a few months older and the cold and ugly winter is right ahead...
I love the sun and i can feel its positive impact on my psyche, but the awful heat counterbalances it.
That's why my favorite season is spring. Sun but no heat.
Winter kinda sucks but it's still far better that summer.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Zegers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate the warmer weather, it certainly makes existing even more torturous and I do think it's the most unbearable time of year. It hasn't been extremely warm where I live recently but when it does it really makes me wish to ctb even more.

Reactions: drownll
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm glad that summer is so long, I don't mind the heat, though. I have AC so I don't really have to endure all the heat. I'm very nervous about college, my parents want me to go next month and thats about the time that summer's ending. I really dread going there, I have severe PTSD from highschool.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
existence already kinda tends to suck without all the sunburns and sweat, so i get your frustration. i'm always happy for summer to end, so i can wear hoodies again without looking like a weirdo -- plus, i just think the look of nature in autumn is prettier.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Yavannah
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
It aggravates the pain in my neck and shoulder. The heat here is bad 105+ everyday. I haven't had one full night of sleep this summer.

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I'm looking forward to autumn, I hate summer because it's hot and a lot of happy people can be seen outside.

Reactions: hopeisdead
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Summer is for people who live well, i think they are the only ones who enjoy it. parties and holidays with fam/friends, summer loves, restaurants on the beach and so on.

Reactions: drownll, hopeisdead and conarc
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Summer is for people who live well, i think they are the only ones who enjoy it. parties and holidays with fam/friends, summer loves, restaurants on the beach and so on.
So true.

If I was still like 25 I would enjoy it, but with 36 it just sucks now...

Reactions: Zegers
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I love the sun and i can feel its positive impact on my psyche, but the awful heat counterbalances it.
That's why my favorite season is spring. Sun but no heat.
Winter kinda sucks but it's still far better that summer.
You're likely suffering from Vitamin D deficiency, if the sun is determining your mood. Many people out there suffer with long-term depression that's solely related to vitamin D deficiency, which could be cured by a 10p a day tablet.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
It's such a relief. The heat in the past week where i live was horrendous, up to 38°C(100F). Thank godness the temperature will start to gradually decrease next week.

When your life sucks, summer makes it suck 10x more and it takes way more effort to try to work things up. I wouldn't mind the heat if my life was halfway decent.

This year will be decisive. If I can't manage to get my shit together by next summer i will ctb. I cannot bear another summer like this one.

How was your summer? Are you happy it's ending?
Summer was depressing. I don't see the essence of it. Plus here in the UK, there was barely any sunshine. Just cloudy and rainy days.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
Well, my club has a 100% win record against the devils. We've only played once and we beat you 4-0.
Ha. That's nice. But guess what? I don't even like football. I only said manchester united because that's a cooler name. I like chess and basketball instead.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Jul 24, 2023
There's still time to repent. God will listen and forgive all your sins.
How have I done anything wrong? I HATE FOOTBALL