• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

redwinesupernova

redwinesupernova

Jun 2, 2024
i am making a bucket list. well, less of a bucket list and more of a "shit i need to do before i ctb" list. im planning on driving to a tall point and and jumping off. probably stoned. honestly, idk if i'll actually let myself go through with these plans. so don't get your hopes up. the point of this list is to distract myself and also to say goodbye to and make peace with the people and animals and things and places that i love the most. i will be adding more to this list as the month goes on. i also would appreciate recommendations for my list if any of you can provide them. just throw them out there honestly. anyways, it's my birthday month. my birthday is pretty much in the middle of this month and i'm thinking about doing it on the last day. june 30th. i'll try to update here as much as i want to but this could definitely be the first and only thing i post here. okay ty for reading have a wonderful day/night you beautiful people. IMG 8283

Reactions: Decided98 and chiefkeefgaming37