uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
Are you planning anything to ease anxiety on your CTB day or any otherwise "special" ways to mark the day? It sucks not being able to tell people you're exiting and spend your last time with people you care about. I am planning on using the SN method, probably 48 hr so I will have a decent amount of time. I know I want to be in comfy clothes and all that. I should probably think about the last meal, especially since fasting has to be done.

Also, on a different aspect of things, would you keep your phone near you? I doom scroll before sleeping usually so it seems natural to keep my phone but also don't want to call anyone or anything like that.

I'd love to hear what you're planning if you dont mind sharing :D

Reactions: CantDoIt
O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I want to obtain benzos but no I'm not planning anything super special. I just want the last days to feel as normal as possible, maybe partly to avoid triggering SI. I haven't thought of my last meal either come to think of it, that's gonna be somewhat tough haha

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
I want to obtain benzos but no I'm not planning anything super special. I just want the last days to feel as normal as possible, maybe partly to avoid triggering SI. I haven't thought of my last meal either come to think of it, that's gonna be somewhat tough haha
Yeah that is a good point. It is tough to know what would or wouldn't trigger SI. I am trying to obtain benzos as well. I can't believe it is harder than getting SN was :pfff:šŸ« 

Reactions: offbalance
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Take anxiety medication to cool my nerves probably, put on noise cancelling headphone and blast music.

Try my best to do it on autopilot, to prevent as much of my many flaws from hindering me.