• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
I am feeling empty but it's hard to describe in words. I am numb too but i can sense a lot of pain beneath, if i go deeper there is lot of fear and anxiety almost crippling and life threatening. How does emptyness feels to you?Can anyone describe it better in words?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bluedew, not_a_robot, Dartz and 3 others
K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
My emptiness feels suffocating. I feel like I can never crawl my way out of the dark space I get in. I feel so ashamed for what my life should be like and what my life is actually like. I feel like I can't breathe. Every moment of everyday from the Time I wake up til the time I close my eyes I can't stop thinking about this mess inside my mind. I feel disgusting just thinking about it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weems, Fadinglife and ZomGuy
ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
To me it feels like not being able to naturally express my emotions, if that makes sense. Basically, it costs me a shit load of energy to express my emotions. But at the same time it feels like my brain built up a blockade which just hinders me to access my feelings. But yeah it's kinda hard to describe.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: itssasssh144, whyidon'tknow, Fadinglife and 1 other person
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
To me it feels like not being able to naturally express my emotions, if that makes sense. Basically, it costs me a shit load of energy to express my emotions. But at the same time it feels like my brain built up a blockade which just hinders me to access my feelings. But yeah it's kinda hard to describe.
Same, it's like a blockage.
How would you differentiate from numbness? Whenever i am like that i think i am numb

ZomGuy

ZomGuy

Mar 1, 2019
Same, it's like a blockage.
How would you differentiate from numbness? Whenever i am like that i think i am numb
To me it feels the same. It's pure numbness I just can't feel anything but I know that the emotions are there, just blocked, sadly.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Emptiness is my inner body my inner soul my inner thoughts and feelings lacking and purpose or hope. I run off impulse and necessity, like an autopilot

• Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river
F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I'm not empty I still have anger on my side

• Hugs
Reactions: been_there and whyidon'tknow
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Like noise. The kind that looks like a garbled TV image and sounds like radio static. I'll take that over my thoughts, which are imaginary theatrical performances that remind me of what I am. And I like it when I don't have that running through my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and whyidon'tknow