• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hakureii

hakureii

Jul 16, 2024
It's been a while since I've had a reason to live, the days are the same, I just feel like living glued to my bed and I barely have the courage to make a decision. I've used to be a very antisocial person and I always kept myself to myself, but for some time now I've been able to let go more, and now I realize that I've managed to make some friends, but I still feel empty, I feel sad and I really don't see a reason to continue living. My psychologist told my parents to no longer have hope in me, and that I wouldn't be able to change. My parents don't trust my strength, and my friends just look at me as a weirdo. I started taking an antidepressant, but I didn't notice any difference in my mood. I feel like I'm a burden to my parents, friends and anyone else. Would ending all of this (kms) be the best solution? I'm a little afraid of death...

• Hugs
Reactions: f1rebender
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I started taking an antidepressant, but I didn't notice any difference in my mood.
started when? im pretty sure they typically take a few weeks, i think i heard maybe a couple months depending on the med. point is, have you given it time?

hakureii

hakureii

Jul 16, 2024
started when? im pretty sure they typically take a few weeks, i think i heard maybe a couple months depending on the med. point is, have you given it time?
i started like 3 or 4 months ago.

but i really thank you for these words, i'ts really being hard to try and everyday i don't know what i do. i've been thinking of so many things and i can't handle it all. i will keep trying, even if it be hard, i think that i can do it :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death