• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
i don't feel anything anymore. i am a cold and hallow shell. nothing is exciting anymore, nothing makes me hold onto life, nothing means anything anymore. i wish i could just disappear and drift into the nothingness i once came from. i'm not made for this life or this system we humans have created.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: an_alias, landslide2, divinemistress36 and 8 others
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I can relate, Dp-Dr is hard.

Reactions: tbroken
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I can relate, Dp-Dr is hard.
I have it too. But, can i ask you something?
I suppose that your Dp-Dr came from a trauma. Did you rationalize the trauma and did you heal from it? I think that I healed from it, but now I'm facing the consequences of my depression and the time i lost due to it. Also, for a decent amount of time, i thought that my brain became more functional and made me see more things, both light and darkness, let's say. What do you think about this? Is it a lie, that we tell ourself to hide the fact that we can't actually cope with reality, or is it the truth, and now we just see the schema behind everything and we feel so useless in this entire system?

xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I have it too. But, can i ask you something?
I suppose that your Dp-Dr came from a trauma. Did you rationalize the trauma and did you heal from it? I think that I healed from it, but now I'm facing the consequences of my depression and the time i lost due to it. Also, for a decent amount of time, i thought that my brain became more functional and made me see more things, both light and darkness, let's say. What do you think about this? Is it a lie, that we tell ourself to hide the fact that we can't actually cope with reality, or is it the truth, and now we just see the schema behind everything and we feel so useless in this entire system?
My trauma comes from negative anticipation of future especially that I have long term goals also when I lose interest in everything I become empty person without thoughts, feelings and self-monologue, I wasted a lot of time due to procrastination listening to my emotions and dwelling in my pessimistic view about the world. Actually DPDR didn't happen to me that much only two or three times it was very extreme "my brain was literally shutting himself to protects me from negative thoughts and anxiety", I still have depression tho but I mitigate it recently, I become somewhat functional again, I think "healthy-normal" man has capabilities to cope in the system if he follows the herd, I don't like to convince myself by mainstream thoughts or what you would like to call lies, I don't like to commit "philosophical suicide", I have my own ideas and perspective about life, that I deeply believe on as true, and I try to coexist those beliefs with my reality. I think I accepted the dark aspect of life by reading Georges Bataille writings, life has a good side that I still appreciate and experience like love.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and tbroken
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see myself as not meant for existing and wish I could just disappear into nothingness, in my case all I wish for is to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin and xinino
thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
I also see myself as not meant for existing and wish I could just disappear into nothingness, in my case all I wish for is to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.
you as well <3