• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
So, I have decided to write letters to everyone close to me before I go, just to let them know how much I appreciate them and why I chose to take my own life. I've done a few no problem, maybe some feelings here or there but nothing too overwhelming.

It sounds a bit silly, but I also decided to write a letter to my pet cat. She is my best friend, and the only being on this planet who truly loves me. After I finished the letter a few minutes ago, I started feeling just...weird?? And also really sad. I want desperately to break free from the prison that is life, but at the same time, I'll miss my damn cat so much.

It's definitely not enough to keep me alive, but I still can't help but feel bad/miss her already. Have you guys dealt with anything similar?

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight and Ash
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I believe that you might be experiencing the therapeutic process of journaling. Maybe you can continue to write to your cat and it can help you process those emotions.