MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
i just want someone normal who doesnt berate me everyday and doesnt scare me to not be myself. i shouldve never fell in love with her

Reactions: foreverfalling and conveniently_dead
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Why is this in the ctb section wtf is going on these days lul post this shit in off topic or help etc.
Are you an adult? Break up with this person and move on or maybe you secretly like being treated like that ?

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
Break up with her. Death is not worth it over this asshole.
Breaking up, like many things, is not as easy and straightforward as it may seem under certain circumstances. I agree that this would be the first step to take before attempting CTB, but you don't know anything about the situation.
Why is this in the ctb section wtf is going on these days lul post this shit in off topic or help etc.
Are you an adult? Break up with this person and move on or maybe you secretly like being treated like that ?
This guy is venting about his situation. You have no context, and for all you know she could have complete control over his life, finances, family, etc. Narcissists and sociopaths prey on weak people exclusively, so maybe be considerate enough to realize that your proposed solution might not even be achievable for this person without life-altering consequences. Based on the posts I've seen from you, I'd say you need to chill out, stop berating people, and stop posting if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

i just want someone normal who doesnt berate me everyday and doesnt scare me to not be myself. i shouldve never fell in love with her
I know you probably posted this just to vent, and I can see that it's your first post, so I'll clue you in; Unfortunately you'll always get people who want to invalidate your feelings. If you want some advice or support, feel free to ask for it, there are a lot of people here who will accommodate. Otherwise, just vent freely and ignore anybody who tries to tell you what to do or how to feel. You're more than welcome here, and I hope you don't give a single thought to these two clowns.

Reactions: pole, Amelie, nicali845 and 2 others
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
This guy is venting about his situation. You have no context, and for all you know she could have complete control over his life, finances, family, etc. Narcissists and sociopaths prey on weak people exclusively, so maybe be considerate enough to realize that your proposed solution might not even be achievable for this person without life-altering consequences. Based on the posts I've seen from you, I'd say you need to chill out, stop berating people, and stop posting if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
I 100% agree that this person is venting. I'm pretty sure there is a venting section no? I'm glad this is a place where people can vent.
No context? It's pretty straightforward.
And I agree narcissistic/ sociopaths are dangerous why I said break up and gtfo of there.
I am being very considerate just honest and blunt.
Life altering consequences? When was that mentioned.
Everything I post or say is extremely meaningful. Thank you for recognizing that.
I'm not berating anyone.
For all we both could know this is a brand new troll account pretending to be a cuck ? I hope not and hope this person can find the courage to stand up for themselves and get away from the toxicity. But not everything belongs in this section.
I know you probably posted this just to vent, and I can see that it's your first post, so I'll clue you in; Unfortunately you'll always get people who want to invalidate your feelings. If you want some advice or support, feel free to ask for it, there are a lot of people here who will accommodate
I agree and well said. But you're pointing fingers to early here.
. Otherwise, just vent freely and ignore anybody who tries to tell you what to do or how to feel. You're more than welcome here, and I hope you don't give a single thought to these two clowns.
A clown that's not very nice. I'll be the bigger person and bite my tongue big guy ;)

Reactions: AntHills
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Suicde dscussn = oftn usd fr dirct suicdl convrsatns & fr thngs tht r makng ppl suicdl

If nw membr = makng thr 1st pst & makng thmslvs vulnrble thn empthy wll g/ a lng wy

• Love
Reactions: Amelie
Amelie

Amelie

Aug 12, 2023
Are you still in love with her? This sounds like coercive control, literally a criminal offence (in the UK anyway). It's definitely a toxic relationship you need to get away from. What's preventing you from leaving?