• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm super emotional and all over thr place currently failed suicide attempt a mess of emotional turmoil over thoughts and then having someone be extremely nasty towards me and i'm just in an emotional wreack and mess filled with regret of backing out and my chest kills from all these feelings it really hurts and my head is a mess and i just feel so alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, divinemistress36 and sugarh1gh
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
It's okay, there is plenty of time ahead of you. Why don't you sleep on it and have some rest?

Reactions: Finalnight
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's okay, there is plenty of time ahead of you. Why don't you sleep on it and have some rest?
I wish i could sleep but I'm restless I can't stop thinking about her my chest is just feeling this horrible and intense pain i cant shake away or ignore

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I wish i could sleep but I'm restless I can't stop thinking about her my chest is just feeling this horrible and intense pain i cant shake away or ignore
Take deep breathe, and slowly relax yourself. You have gone through a lot today, and it's definitely not easy thing to just shake it off. How are you feeling now?