daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
So, lately, I've been thinking a lot about something that's been bothering me. Why is it that the better your mortal appearance the better your chances of a girl/boy liking you?

I wonder if it's always been like this or if social media has made it more noticeable. Even though I do have friends and quite a good family(whome I'm delaying my CTB attempt for), I can't help but feel lonely sometimes.

I find myself wanting to experience what 'love' is.
It is a lot contradictory to what I previously said on my replies on some posts. But do know that everything I ever said was solely based on my observation and not experience; yes, deep down I'm still as fragile emotionally as a child. At least I acknowledge that they are an insecurity of mine.

But I also think that I might be using these thoughts to avoid focus on my academic performance...

I'm sure there are others out there who understand how I'm feeling, when it comes to such loneliness?

Anyway, sorry for taking your time. At the end of all this, I just needed to get these thoughts off my chest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes, of course. The feeling is completely natural. I'm 30 and have never had a relationship. Don't let it get to my point where you are no racing against the clock.

• Love
Reactions: daocreator