• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I am not overwhelmed by it. It is catchy I admit that. It sounds very mainstream and has too many positive vibes. I am not a fan of the chorus and melody.
I don't have the feeling Shady would have dropped a song like that. Eminem wants to bury his career forever or at least make Slim Shady disappear( give him his last tribut. I hope the latter one. I really loved Kamikaze. I can remember I was at rock bottom when that dropped and it gave me some positive vibes to that difficult time.

However, the music video of Houidini is incredibly good. I loved Without me and I still listen to it. There are Em's kids, Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent.
They invested a lot in this video and it was really really good. Sadly the song could not catch up with that. But I am curious to listen to the full album.

The kids nowadays might not even know who Em is. Lol. Hopefully they also don't visit SaSu.

What do you think of it?

Does the link of the video work for you? It says to me the video cannot be shown in this browser.

Last edited:
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I feel like it's more similar to the old music he made, for better or worse depending on how you feel about that. Personally, I agree about not liking the chorus, I'm not a huge fan. I do like the melody and upbeat nature of it.

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
Don't usually listen to rap but I'll check it out cause m&m is popular.
nervous m&ms GIF by M&M's Middle East

byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
I really like the song and the chorus. The chorous is catchy but the verses are really clever. I watched the video after hearing the song and thought it was done really well. It made me smile … I'm in my 30s and remember the 'without me' video coming out. I listened a lot to Eminem up until his recovery album, then I never really listened to his newer stuff. I haven't given the kamikaze album a go, apart from the song Venom - which I did like but I also really loved the Venom movie. I digress though.
Oh and no, I cannot see the link, it says 'the video is unavailable'