On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
This is one thing I'm very good at. Making a fool of myself.

I found myself emotionally exploding up here. With not much memory as it was during a drinking spell. I cringe with only a few words in. Can't stand myself sometimes (all the time)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: makethepainstop, GenesAndEnvironment and Someone123
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Same. I regret basically everything I say or write.

• Aww..
Reactions: On Replay
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
The expression of ones feelings should never be a cause for embarrassment. A man or woman, if alive, with a brain that works, will have feelings. I seriously doubt you would receive much censure in this forum. So go ahead share those feelings, we all have em!😁

• Hugs
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
You haven't known embarrassment till you've had a manic episode trust me (not trying to compete but I think other bipolar types might back me up). When you come down the shame and humiliation are…exquisite and complete.

You basically thought you were a god, irresistible, super talented and mega rich or about to be. Maybe stalked celebrities on social media thinking they were in love with you. Thinking every song was written for you and that you are personal friends with the musicians. Maybe you dressed inappropriately. Maybe you had promiscuous and unsafe sex.

Then…boom, you come down. None of it is real. People you know witnessed you making a complete and total ass of yourself in public. It can take years to live it down. Some assholes will never let you forget.

That is next level embarrassment

• Hugs